My home teather audio - Is it worth anything?

milosavic987

Jul 1, 2021
Hi people! :)

What do you think about this audio equipment? What would you say about quality? How would you rate this from 0-100? Also for how much I can sell this?

2x Jamo E800 Black
2x Jamo Cornet 145 Black
1x Jamo E6 CEN
Yamaha YST SW205 subwoofer
Yamaha RX-V596 RDS

Connected to PC with Creative SB1090.
I use it to edit videos, watch movies and listen to music.
I would like to change all of this for pair of studio monitors but I really don't know is this worth anything and what speakers I should buy to get good / better sound quality.
Thanks!!!

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Maybe research on eBay the asking prices for each of the items?

I see on eBay that people are asking for the Jamo Cornet 145 speakers about US$120.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing