My New Stacore Rack

Stacore

Industry Expert
Feb 23, 2017
Gdańsk, Poland
stacore.pl
Thank you Michel! Was surprised myself how much I liked matte white (instead of my standard choice of matte black or graphite). Yes, the support structure on your avatar is a bit outdated ;)

Cheers,

I am very interested in these products. Hopefully I get hold of a platform to demo under the Genus. Big bottle amps can really benefit from isolation / damping IMO.

Stacore

Industry Expert
Feb 23, 2017
Gdańsk, Poland
stacore.pl
Thank you Julian, I'm sure we can make it work. And yes, big tube amps are one of our most obvious "patients". When comes to AC/Stacore paring there is a very good track of a fantastic symbiosis. The guy with the most experience here, and in general with most 1st hand experience with our products, is Flyer :)

BTW, we will soon show publicly what's inside our legs, and that's the crux of all our rack approach!

Cheers,

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. A place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss existing and new audio products, music servers, music streamers and computer audio, digital to audio convertors (DACS), turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel to reel, speakers, headphones, tube amplifiers and solid state amplification. Founded in 2010 What's Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing