My visit to CH Precision

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
Next monday morning if all ok,i will be in CH Company,that is far 313 km from my home.

In august we stay and did holiday at home,we also live in a beautiful place,6 km from Lake Maggiore,but my wife is little tired and would like to do a weekend in some place,and she loves also Swiss.

I had the brilliant idea to propose to her a weekend in Montreaux,Vevey and Lausanne,that coincidentally is 10 km From CH.
So i organize to visit CH on monday.
Florian told me that there is also Micha Huber ( Thales) that bring to them the new tonearm to put on CH turntable,i think AF3 and the new Thales Cartridge Xquisite.
Hope to listen L10 also

Finally i find the way to go.

byrdparis

Nov 24, 2015
Israel
that sound like a very good plan! I wish I can visit there now myself, it will be a long time till air traveling will be available for us to go to Switzerland.
hoping you can share your visit there and some pictures if they allowed.
best regards to Florian. He is a fantastic and the nicest guys!
happy travel.

Vienna

VIP/Donor
Next monday morning if all ok,i will be in CH Company,that is far 313 km from my home.

In august we stay and did holiday at home,we also live in a beautiful place,6 km from Lake Maggiore,but my wife is little tired and would like to do a weekend in some place,and she loves also Swiss.

I had the brilliant idea to propose to her a weekend in Montreaux,Vevey and Lausanne,that coincidentally is 10 km From CH.
Florian told me that there is also Micha Huber ( Thales) that bring to them the new tonearm to put on CH turntable,i think AF3 and the new Thales Cartridge Xquisite.
Hope to listen L10 also

‘Dear GianluigI, what a coincidence to be for vacation so close to CH Precision....

Reactions: bonzo75 and GMKF

CKKeung

Jun 17, 2011
Hong Kong

Hope to listen L10 also

Hi Gian,
Your vacation plan is great!

Pls ask Florian about the 10th Anniv Series and share with us.
Many thanks!

Vienna

VIP/Donor
I am smart
For those who are questioning the Italians organization skills! Also Don’t go crazy with luggage in order to save car space for the new electronics boxes.

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
I cannot take electronics because my wife is with me,she will claim,so need to study a different plan

Sure i will ask all details and do some photos

Reactions: Vienna

Vienna

VIP/Donor
Ask her to come with her own car, she will not notice the boxes at your car

Reactions: gian60 and CKKeung

Golum

Jun 7, 2018
Lausanne, CH
Hi Gian,

Nice to hear you’re coming to our places.
Pitty i did not know before maybe we could organize a short session at my place (I’m also 10km from Florian):D and like 5km from Nagra (still did not visit:().
And crap, i had vacation on Lago Maggiore few weeks ago...

Have a great time in our region and you’ll have a great weather on top;)

Cheers,
G

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
Thanks
I live near Arona in Lake Maggiore
My wife also love Swiss,green Mountain,silence all is perfect in Swiss
Thanks

Golum

Jun 7, 2018
Lausanne, CH
We were in Arona actually - nice place!
Let me know next time you come over the mountains and we do something...

Enjoy and have fun

moby2004

Jan 21, 2018
Hello Gian,
How went this weekend in Switzerland and the CH Precision visit/demo ?

Alex

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
I visited CH on Monday,visit office,production and listening room
Listened System with AF3P with Thales simplicity II and New Thales XQuisite with L10,M 10 stereo and Stenheime Alumine 5
Also compared M10 stereo with M1.1 stereo
Now very busy and out for 2 days
On Friday I will do a report and post some photos
M10 300 watt and 12.000 peak watt

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Listened System with AF3P with Thales simplicity II and New Thales XQuisite with L10,M 10 stereo and Stenheime Alumine 5
Wow so what did you thjink about the new electronics?
I don't know when they will formally release it here in the US but I suspect later in Quarter 4
Stay well.
Elliot

howiebrou

Jun 29, 2012
I cannot take electronics because my wife is with me,she will claim,so need to study a different plan

Sure i will ask all details and do some photos
Gian, if you remove the spare tyre from your car...

Golum

Jun 7, 2018
Lausanne, CH
Will be more news regarding those amps/pre - spoke with Florian today and going there on 22nd most probably to see/hear/play with them:cool:

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
Great! Please also let us know any observations you have about the L10!

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
Monday morning i visited CH and was a great experience for me.

CH company is in a small and beautiful country in a commercial center with many companies.CH office is at third floor while the production is in another building 30 mt near

After hello Florian,Raphael and Eduard,and took a coffee,they have a small bar in the office,they showed me the office and Raphael explained to me his job in computer,but my attention,in office was for the M10 power supply naked without the box on a table.Really impressive and i did some photos.
In the listening room near the office was there Micha Huber,( Thales ) to put Thales Simplicity 2 and his new cartridges X-Quisite on new AF3P,before they had the AF3.
Then we went in the listening room,enough big with no room treatment but sound of the room with moquette and curtain and only with ceiling trated is very very good.
System was AF3P and speaker Gobel Aeon Ref with 1 sub Baforce that unlucky were not connected,an expensive Magico,i didnt checked the model and the Stenheime Alumine 5 were connected.
Electronic were L10 in a L1 and X1 box,but internally 100% L10 and M1.1 stereo and M 10 stereo

Attachments

• IMG_3035.jpg
    IMG_3035.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_3043.jpg
    IMG_3043.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_3057.jpg
    IMG_3057.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_3058.jpg
    IMG_3058.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 171

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
Immediatly was impressed from M 10 stereo, a 2 boxes,amp with external power supply with weight one 80 kg and other 60 kg and dimension little bigger than M1.1.
Has 2 output inparallel for speaker each channel to do biwired if needed.
Power is 300 watt 8 ohm and 12.000 peak watt

First 2 are M 10 and the third M 1.1

Attachments

• IMG_3061.jpg
    IMG_3061.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_3065.jpg
    IMG_3065.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_3054.jpg
    IMG_3054.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_3055.jpg
    IMG_3055.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_3072.jpg
    IMG_3072.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 108

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing