NAR (New Album Releases) a weekly curated list of new music across an array of genres

davidavdavid

Jun 30, 2014
Columbus, Ohio, USA
david.com
Each Friday I post a curated list of newly released albums to which I have listened and deemed interesting/inviting for both their respective content and sonic qualities. I created the list in basic HTML so that it should be viewable on everyone's computers, tablets, and phones. And for those of you traversing the web in a terminal window, I have made sure that it is eminently readable in a Lynx browser. (For those to whom this pertains, they'll know that that is and it entails and be grateful :)

The list refreshes every Friday and aggregates up to the succeeding Friday, so there are no archives. Best to visit the list on Friday and several times through the week as I will regularly be adding when suitable recordings make their way to me.

Here is the link to the list: NAR (New Album Releases)

Hope/Trust you all enjoy.

Below is a screenshot of this week's live list to give you all a visual of its format. (March 4 - March 10)
NARsample.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Steve Williams

davidavdavid

Jun 30, 2014
Columbus, Ohio, USA
david.com
Sorry for the delay here but NAR has been retooled. The link much like the song remains the same.

And yes it does constantly get updated.

davidavdavid

Jun 30, 2014
Columbus, Ohio, USA
david.com
No label or release ID? Eh.
Where's the fun in me doing all of the work? Most if not all of these can be sampled/listened to on the streaming service of your choice and for those that are not, there's always YouTube.

davidavdavid

Jun 30, 2014
Columbus, Ohio, USA
david.com
#Schadenfreude for the win Alex.

davidavdavid

Jun 30, 2014
Columbus, Ohio, USA
david.com
BOOKMARK THE LINK BELOW SO YOU HAVE IT EACH AND EVERY WEEK, MAKE IT A FAVORITE, SHARE THE LINK ... thanks

Everyone, here's the start of my weekly "live" link to curated New Album Releases/Remaster/Reissues/Recents/Retro. I listen to everything before any album makes the cut:

David's New Album Releases

Starting things off with Alicia Keys • Goo Goo Dolls • Al Di Meola • Collective Soul

davidavdavid

Jun 30, 2014
Columbus, Ohio, USA
david.com
I'm going to try posting this regularly, and by that, I mean weekly, I have now worked on reformatting the HTML so it is readable on both computer screens and mobile devices. Here is this week's NAR:

NEW ALBUM RELEASES

Reactions: RCanelas

davidavdavid

Jun 30, 2014
Columbus, Ohio, USA
david.com
Hello Inertia my old friend. It has taken me a while but I have redesigned the display, and updated my scripts for my weekly NAR: New Album Releases list which includes Reissues and Remasters, along with miscellaneous Recent albums having escaped my view.

NAR: New Album Releases

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing