Neotech cables experience

Milimetr

Dec 29, 2017
Poland
Hi,

I have personal experience with some Neotech speaker cables (NES-1001) as well as interconnects (NEMOI-1220, NEI-1002, NEI-1001).
Does anybody have experience and could share opinion about:

- what expect from Amazon silver interconnects (rectangular spiral wire) compared to regular round wire in NEI-1002 and NEI-1001?

- how the rectangular speaker cable NEMOS-1080 compares with NES-1002 and NES-1001.

It is interesting as particular models represents different technologies: rectangular wire vs. round wire, PTFE insulation vs. PE insulation, single core vs. multi wire.

In my tube system I found silver Neotech works very well better than some multi-bucks cables.

Thank you.

Reactions: simon68

AMR / iFi audio

Industry Expert
Aug 21, 2019
UK
ifi-audio.com
Hi,

I have personal experience with some Neotech speaker cables (NES-1001) as well as interconnects (NEMOI-1220, NEI-1002, NEI-1001).

- what expect from Amazon silver interconnects (rectangular spiral wire) compared to regular round wire in NEI-1002 and NEI-1001?

- how the rectangular speaker cable NEMOS-1080 compares with NES-1002 and NES-1001.

It is interesting as particular models represents different technologies: rectangular wire vs. round wire, PTFE insulation vs. PE insulation, single core vs. multi wire.

In my tube system I found silver Neotech works very well better than some multi-bucks cables.

Thank you.
I'm not that experienced with the models that you have mentioned, but my favourite group from Neotech is the OCC in PVC line, so the NEI3004 and similar. Well rounder with a tone of warmth.

Reactions: Milimetr

simon68

Nov 17, 2022
firenze,italia
Hi,

Thank you.
hello, could you tell me something more about NEI-1002 and NEI-1001 cables? I wanted to make a high quality xlr cable and I was wondering which cables on the market (for example, Nordost tyr/valhalla) can they compare to? Thank you

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing