New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Bogut just wont cut it as his replacement.

I also think Beverly has gotten into the head of KD.

Ala Rodman into Karl Malone...Beverley is 6'1", how does he even do it to KD? He got his arms wrapped around KD in one inbound play and was whistled for a foul, and he looked at refs like - i never touched him. :D

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Looks like I'll be owing Bob L a beer :D

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
I wonder if he is a card carrying member of the Producers' Guild of America

NEW YORK (AP) -- LeBron James is getting into the boxing business.

James is an executive producer of “40 Days,” a documentary series about the buildup to big fights that will debut with a focus on the middleweight unification bout between Canelo Alvarez and Daniel Jacobs.

The series is a partnership between Uninterrupted, the platform founded by James and partner Maverick Carter, and DAZN, which will stream the May 4 fight in Las Vegas.

The first episode will debut April 23 on Uninterrupted’s channels and DAZN, then on Univision, NBC Sports Network and a group of regional sports networks that includes MSG.

Carter says Wednesday that Uninterrupted has partnered with DAZN, which signed Alvarez to a contract worth at least $365 million, in hopes of reaching a “new audience of global boxing fans that want to see another side to these athletes that has yet to be shown.”

The title of the series is derived from the roughly five days of training for eight weeks to prepare for a fight. The second episode is set for April 30.

Steve Williams

Celtics steal another game. Last game they choked in the 3rd period and this game they fell apart in the 4th giving up their lead and ultimately the win

Celtics 99 Pacers 91

Pacers need to know the game is 4 quarters

Good work by the Celtics

Irving scores 37 and Tatum .26

Reactions: jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Yes Steve, good comeback, again.

I was wincing when I saw them down by 12 at the start of the fourth but somehow the defense tightened up, and Kyrie is being Kyrie, he is Mr. 4th quarter for Boston. Good game by Tatum and Hayward did some things too. What I like is that down the line they were able to pass the ball around till Tatum and Hayward each made baskets, so that not everything is on Irving. I was shaking my head when Bogdan hit 2 straight treys down the line.

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Celtics are up 2-0. Looking good.

Bucks are cruising against the Pistons. Still no Blake Griffin for the Pistons.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Celtics are up 2-0. Looking good.

Bucks are cruising against the Pistons. Still no Blake Griffin for the Pistons.

And I just read Blake got a technical from the bench, as he did in game 1. Will he be 'thrown out' ? :D

Reactions: Steve Williams

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
That's an interesting question. Players are allowed a total of 7 technical fouls for the playoffs before they are suspended.

If you receive 2 technical fouls in one game you get ejected from that game so if he got 2 technicals - even on the bench - he would probably be suspended for the next game he is healthy enough to play in. But that's my guess, don't know for sure.

Blake and CP3 must hold the record for injuries during the playoffs. :confused:

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

Steve Williams

It's a tough blow without Cousins through the rest of the series. Some may say they won it last year without him but this year there are just too many good teams.

I always feel bad for any player whose season ends with injury

Cousins won't need surgery, but unlikely to return this postseason

Janie McCauley | The Associated Press

https://www.nba.com/article/2019/04/17/demarcus-cousins-unlikely-return-postseason

Reactions: WLVCA and jadis

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Embiid isn't going to play tonight for the 76ers.

Boban is starting for Philly in the post. He was well loved when he was on the Clippers this year - the happy giant. The guy is 7'5" or something like that and can dunk without leaving his feet. He always plays hard.

Steve Williams

Embiid isn't going to play tonight for the 76ers.

Boban is starting for Philly in the post. He was well loved when he was on the Clippers this year - the happy giant. The guy is 7'5" or something like that and can dunk without leaving his feet. He always plays hard.
Meanwhile the game is tied at 38-38 early in the second period

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing