New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
I agree about the Buck's Celtics series. I think the Celtics are peaking at the right time and are playing great. It should be a closely matched series. Question is how do they contain Giannis

Reactions: jadis

Steve Williams

a few weeks ago there was no doubt in my mind that the west would go to the GSW once again however after that 31 point turn around where they lost as well as Cousins out for the season makes me wonder .However I do believe they have the man power to contain and wear down Harden

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I think the difference maker for the dubs will be Iggy. He is the healthiest he's been the last 3 years. If he stays that way, beating the Hampton 5 will be as difficult as ever. This series may be the one to watch. HOU picking up Manimal was huge and with CP3 healthy, they are now an elite defensive team. The Beard confounds me. When I watch him it is total cognitive dissonance. He's amazing at getting results but man, his play is just NOT easy on the eyes. That travelling step back, all that arm hooking, weird rhythm too!

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Eastern final 4 is set, Sixers, Raptors, Celtics and Bucks.

Celtics face elimination so they have to act that way. Sixers and Raptors both have superb first fives, and the bench should tell the difference. Meanwhile, Hayward is our '6th' man in the Celtics tradition of Kevin McHale. Hopes he does well. 15 to 20 ppg is good. I feel that if 5-6 Celtics score in double figures consistently in the Bucks series they have a chance. And they have to steal one road game quick. Their defense should be on the 4 other guys on the floor. Giannis is a superhero - he just bumped into man mountain Andre Drummond and Drummond flew out. :D

Reactions: WLVCA

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
In the West I'd like to see a rematch of the Warriors and Rockets. I have a feel for the Rockets. :)

Reactions: Steve Williams

Steve Williams

In the West I'd like to see a rematch of the Warriors and Rockets. I have a feel for the Rockets. :)
I have a feel as well but I still can’t see them beating the Warriors IF the real Warriors show up and they contain Harden. They have to wear him down.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Portland must be having some blazermania with an incredible win at the buzzer. Lilliard is the new superstar. 50 points. Game winner.

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
The Blazers series victory is even more impressive considering they lost one of their best players and big man to injury before the season ended - Jusuf Nurkic. He won't be back for any of the playoff games.

Wonder if Paul George is having doubts about his decision to stay in OKC.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Not so fast there, Steve. Clippers aren't dead yet. Big win for the LAC tonight over the Warriors.

It was a great game.....from my perspective.

Big big win. Clippers won twice at Oracle. Amazing feat in Itself. The young ones where jumping up and down with incredible energy. Credit to Doc for this. Beverley had 13rebounds, the smallest guy on the floor.

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I'm wishing for a GSW-POR western finals. Imagine all the long bombs!

As for OKC, Bob was right on the money, in a crunch they reverted back to that Billy/Russ predictability. Here's a cold one for you buddy!

Steve Williams

I watched the game and from start to finish the Clipps totally outplayed and out classed the Warriors who looked totally mesmerized

And yes to win twice at Oracle is a feat in itself

I loved watching Ballmer laughing hysterically. That must be his son that is always with him

The Clipps have proved to me that as the 8th seed they are likely better than the 5,6 and 7th seeds. They have a bright future next year

Steve Williams

Reactions: WLVCA

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Celtic great John Havlicek passed away today, at age 78. I grew up watching his plays in the mid 70s, and strengthened my 'fan conviction' with the Celtics. His career spanned playing with Russell, Cousy, and ended with playing with Dave Cowens. He missed playing Larry Bird by just a couple of years. A man of steel, and forever will be known with the famous line - Havlicek stole the ball....RIP John.

Steve Williams

Celtic great John Havlicek passed away today, at age 78. I grew up watching his plays in the mid 70s, and strengthened my 'fan conviction' with the Celtics. His career spanned playing with Russell, Cousy, and ended with playing with Dave Cowens. He missed playing Larry Bird by just a couple of years. A man of steel, and forever will be known with the famous line - Havlicek stole the ball....RIP John.
Very sad news indeed. I share all of the same memories as you Philip

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
I watched the game and from start to finish the Clipps totally outplayed and out classed the Warriors who looked totally mesmerized

And yes to win twice at Oracle is a feat in itself

I loved watching Ballmer laughing hysterically. That must be his son that is always with him

The Clipps have proved to me that as the 8th seed they are likely better than the 5,6 and 7th seeds. They have a bright future next year

Ballmer loves owning an NBA team. Watching him you have to appreciate his love for the game and the enthusiasm he brings. The man is a real character. Would be fun to spend a few days in his shoes.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing