New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Terrible end game plays by the Raptors, and 2 missed free throws that would have iced the game. OT. I won't be surprised if they lose.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Raptors up 4 then it was tied , now 2 OT's. Leonard has missed 2 shots in regulation and OT that would have won it. He seems fatigued. No help and he goes on tough 1 on 1 plays.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Lowry and Powell both has fouled out. Giannis has 5.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
When Gasol takes those 3s, I wince, but now he makes it. :D

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Raptors now 1 win away from a tie.

Bucks missed Giannis down the stretch. And Leonard got his second wind back.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Neither team was clicking on all cylinders tonight

The game should never have gone into OT

Perhaps this one might go 7 games and GSW close out the Blazers in 4 giving KD some more time to heal for the finals

Reactions: christoph and jadis

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
D'Antoni says he wants to coach at least three more seasons
Coach tells ESPN he wants to 'be a part of a championship' in Houston
From NBA media reports

if it takes 3 years he will have run Harden into the ground by then

D'Antoni told ESPN that he prefers entering the final year of his four-year contract this season without an extension. However, Wojnarowski reports it is unclear significant of a commitment Houston is willing to make to D'Antoni. The Rockets reportedly parted ways with assistant coach Jeff Bzdelik over the weekend and Wojnarowski reports more changes could be made to D'Antoni's staff.

In an interview with the Houston Chronicle last week, Fertitta backed D'Antoni and said he planned to meet with the Rockets' coach in the coming weeks to discuss his future with the team.

"Mike will be the coach next year,” Fertitta told the newspaper. “He’s not a lame duck to me. That’s just a media term. That’s just a media buzzword.

"Mike is going to be 69 years old (next May) and Mike doesn’t know totally what he wants to do, yet. We’ll sit down with Mike in the next few weeks and talk with him. We’re more concerned with making our team better next year. Mike will be here. I like Mike. I think he’s a very good coach. Players like playing for him. I keep being told, free agents want to know who the owner is and they want to know who the coach is. Mike and I do well together. Hopefully, we’ll continue to win and Mike will be here for a long time.”

Since 2016-17, which was D'Antoni's first season as coach, the Rockets have won no fewer than 53 games and set a franchise record for wins in a season in 2017-18 when they finished 65-17. Houston lost in the Western Conference semifinals to rival Golden State, marking the second straight postseason in which the Rockets were eliminated by the Warriors in the playoffs.

Reactions: jadis

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing