New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Goner. No more bullets for the Warriors.

Reactions: christoph

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
sad to see the way it ended but Raptors were too good and Warriors had a skeleton team

It was sad to see Klay go down and taken out on crutches

Final Raptors 114--GSW 110

Toronto wins all 3 road wins

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Great series for sure. I hate to see injuries dictate an outcome but Toronto was clearly the better team
free agency up next and then the draft and then next year

It was a great season

Reactions: christoph and jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Curry was shackled. few good looks, took him out of the game early. Raptors played like champions, hats off to them.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
One has to wonder "what if" Leonard and Pop had kissed and made up

I think the wedge was Parker, who said hurtful things bout the injury, and Kawhi never had it mended. Ironically, Parker was shipped out, so Kawhi could have stayed. Lots of ifs and buts, but now, it's about where Kawhi will go to.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
One for the books. GMs should now look at this ' no need for chemistry' thing. Gasol, Kawhi, and Green - all starters - just joined the Raptors this season, What chemistry? It's more like boba and jello.

Reactions: WLVCA and christoph

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Jeremy Lin gets his ring long after Lin-sanity. :D

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Principality of Liechtenstein
sad to see the way it ended but Raptors were too good and Warriors had a skeleton team

It was sad to see Klay go down and taken out on crutches

Final Raptors 114--GSW 110

Toronto wins all 3 road wins
Congrats to the Raptors but how extremely unfortunate circumstances for my Warriors :eek::oops::(

Reactions: jadis

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
One has to wonder "what if" Leonard and Pop had kissed and made up
I think the Spurs would have been too weak, even with the Claw :rolleyes:
But then again I didn't even "see" the Raptor advancing to the Finals, let alone win them o_O
I think a healthy Warriors Team would have prevailed :oops:

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Curry was shackled. few good looks, took him out of the game early. Raptors played like champions, hats off to them.

That is true, congrats to the Raptors for making the very best of their chances :)

And maybe it is only fair for a Canadian Team to win the NBA title after the Yanks won the Stanley Cup for what feels like decades :D:D

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
It was, hung in there for such a wounded team
Indeed very sad with all the injuries but it gives hope for the coming season when the Dubs were even (almost) competitive under these awkward circumstances this year :oops:

Last edited:

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Reactions: jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
On to the draft, trades and free agent signing spree. :)

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Was looking at who Nick Nurse is. 5 years assistant of Casey. A 23 became the youngest college basketball coach. Coached in the British Basketball League, then D-League of the NBA. Was even a playing coach in the BBL. Amazing.Gotta credit Ujiri too for firing his Coach of the Year last year. I mean who in proper basketball mind would do that. Maybe with Casey this year, they would have lost to the Bucks. :D

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Reactions: Steve Williams

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing