New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
The Clippers held a press conference to introduce both Paul George and Kawhi Leonard today. Fittingly, the Clippers went out into the community to a gym where they were holding a basketball camp for neighborhood kids in LA to make the announcement.

Steve Ballmer was so fired up he was barely able to control himself. :)

Kawhi and Paul George showed some class by thanking their previous teams before talking about their new team, the Clippers.

It has been a long journey, 18 years for me rooting for the Clippers, a lot longer for others. Lots of good things along the way and a few not so good things. At least for now it will be all about the basketball. Win or lose, it's going to be fun.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
The Clippers held a press conference to introduce both Paul George and Kawhi Leonard today. Fittingly, the Clippers went out into the community to a gym where they were holding a basketball camp for neighborhood kids in LA to make the announcement.

Steve Ballmer was so fired up he was barely able to control himself. :)

Kawhi and Paul George showed some class by thanking their previous teams before talking about their new team, the Clippers.

It has been a long journey, 18 years for me rooting for the Clippers, a lot longer for others. Lots of good things along the way and a few not so good things. At least for now it will be all about the basketball. Win or lose, it's going to be fun.
as I said this could make me a Clipps fan after almost 40 yeas as a Lakers fan

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Right. I forgot. He’s going to pursue a role in acting. Probably looking for an Oscar for Best Film and Best Actor for Space Jam

LeBron could do a remake of The Shining...might easily upstage Jack Nicholson. :D

Reactions: christoph

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Hollywood clash. All the drama and fun fare.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
It was exhilarating to watch Ballmer gave it all out at the presentation. He would make a fantastic locker room material when his team is down by 20 at halftime. :D

Steve Williams

Reactions: christoph and jadis

Steve Williams

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Kawhi Leonard says he was 'very close' to signing with Lakers, Raptors
Paul George on trade: This didn't come out of the blue

https://www.nba.com/article/2019/07/24/kawhi-leonard-paul-george-open-offseason-process

More and more it gets irritating to hear those words 'play with'. Players signed contracts to play FOR the team that pays them, not for the players to choose whom or where they want to play after the contract is signed. First we had to bear with changes like Euro step, then bigs shooting 3s, then all 5 players shooting 3s, then now players hinting it will be more fun in another city while still under contract with his present team, then players wanting to play with whom they fancy. It is getting to be a big joke, these things.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
"It's all about the Larry O.B."

- Steve Ballmer

I'm trying to imagine the scene when he actually is holding that trophy, in the middle of the court, shouting 'nothing is impossible' ala KG. :D He's one guy who can outdo the zeal and emotion of any hyper-guys around. :D

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
I'm trying to imagine the scene when he actually is holding that trophy, in the middle of the court, shouting 'nothing is impossible' ala KG. :D He's one guy who can outdo the zeal and emotion of any hyper-guys around. :D

That would be quite something to see !! If it happens I hope he doesn't hurt himself !

Reactions: jadis

Steve Williams

Steve Williams

from Adam Silver's mouth........

Commissioner Adam Silver’s postseason news conference at the Las Vegas Summer League addressed the rise of player empowerment. “I think what's best for the fan is a 30-team league that everyone has the opportunity to compete with a fair set of rules. I think to the extent that the balance of power is out of whack a little bit, we should address it.”

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing