New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
[/QUOTE]
Tell me when you're coming to SoCal and you'll stay with me.

We will go to a Lakers v Clippers game and then I plan on you and I hopping on a 50 minute flight to the SF Bay Area to catch a Warriors game in their new home

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Can't wait for his career to end. Maybe he will announce it on ESPN as well. :D

Reactions: Steve Williams

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

Steve Williams

Report: Rachel Nichols and Maria Taylor to replace Michelle Beadle on ESPN's 'NBA Countdown'

But the bad news is....

Jalen Rose is also reportedly set to return as an analyst, but he won’t be joined by Chauncey Billups or Paul Pierce. Billups is set to work as a game analyst next season while Pierce, well, maybe it’s for his own good.

https://sports.yahoo.com/rachel-nic...elle-beadle-espn-nba-countdown-155102371.html
I always turn it off when Jalen Rose pontificates

Reactions: jadis

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Chauncey Billips will be an analyst for the local Clippers TV broadcasts, too. Apparently he will call some games and other announcers will call additional games. He'll be working on ESPN NBA game broadcasts as well.

https://www.latimes.com/sports/story/2019-08-16/chauncey-billups-clippers-broadcast-analyst

Report: Rachel Nichols and Maria Taylor to replace Michelle Beadle on ESPN's 'NBA Countdown'

But the bad news is....

Jalen Rose is also reportedly set to return as an analyst, but he won’t be joined by Chauncey Billups or Paul Pierce. Billups is set to work as a game analyst next season while Pierce, well, maybe it’s for his own good.

https://sports.yahoo.com/rachel-nic...elle-beadle-espn-nba-countdown-155102371.html

Steve Williams

Reactions: jadis and christoph

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Dwight Howard......how long before LeBron starts screaming at him on the court.

That would be something to see......but it is not good move for the Lakers.

Howard is like Melo. Time for both of them to move on to other endeavors.

Steve Williams

Dwight Howard......how long before LeBron starts screaming at him on the court.

That would be something to see......but it is not good move for the Lakers.

Howard is like Melo. Time for both of them to move on to other endeavors.
I totally agree.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
yup.

I don't know who was more of a malingerer, him or Howard

I had thought Andrew was bound for some greatness after the title years against the Celtics. I felt he did much damage in those finals to the Celtics.

Steve Williams

I had thought Andrew was bound for some greatness after the title years against the Celtics. I felt he did much damage in those finals to the Celtics.
IIRC he even made it to the All Star game one year and it was all down hill after that

Steve Williams

No surgery yet for Cousins and no time frame (if ever) to return to the Lakers. Three devastating leg injuries in the past year. Well I guess there is always Dwight Howard

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=27395911

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing