New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
What a great game and even better as the Lakers were lucky to walk with the win 114-112
Both great teams with the difference today being Tatum. He is a budding star

Theis strikes me as a bruiser. He imposed some very hard hits that I was surprised weren't called as a foul

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Woke up to a 2 point loss, oh well, on the road, missing the 20+ points of Kemba or we would have blow them out, how bout that for a wake up trash talk. :D Read about your post of Russell wearing a Kobe jersey, Steve, and that was touching. That's what sports should be, be a sport. The German Theis is a indeed a bruiser, Coach Stevens likes him over Kanter as he is fast and mobile on defense. Ainge found him somewhere in Europe a few years ago and if he stays healthy he's ok, but admittedly, he is too small to be the C's center.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

Steve Williams

The Pels play the Lakers tomorrow night at Staples. The Pls are a hot team now that Zion is playing. They are so young and fast that most teams cannot keep up with them. I am betting that all those former Lakers now playing for the Pels are going to want this game badly. Win or lose, I am betting it will be a good game

Reactions: WLVCA and jadis

Steve Williams

a very impressive stat by the Bucks

Bucks make history in clinching 2020 playoff berth
Milwaukee wrapped up a playoff berth despite not playing on Sunday

The Associated Press

The Milwaukee Bucks have a spot in the postseason, only a week after the All-Star Game.

The Bucks became the first team in the NBA to clinch a berth Sunday after Washington lost to Chicago. The Wizards are in ninth place in an Eastern Conference that the Bucks have been running away with for months.

Milwaukee is 48-8, on pace to join the Golden State Warriors (2015-16) and Chicago Bulls (1995-96) as the only teams in NBA history to win 70 games.

“Enjoy this Sunday bucks fans. Earliest playoff clinch in NBA history. It’s not even March yet!!” Bucks Senior Vice President Alex Lasry wrote on Twitter.

The Bucks did clinch on an earlier date than the Warriors, but the NBA season also now starts slightly earlier.

The postseason starts April 18

Reactions: christoph and WLVCA

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Clippers playing the Grizzlies tonight and are up by 29 at the half.

About time they started playing the right way!

Paul George and Pat Beverly are both playing limited minutes tonight and PG13 looks a little rusty aftrer the long layoff

Steve Williams

Probably the best game of the night tonight however will be Bucks vs Raptors.

The Raptors have looked dead the past month and have the 3rd best record in the league now. If there is one team that can beat the Bucks IMO it is the Raptors

Reactions: WLVCA

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Big game tonight at Staples

I am looking forward to seeing the young Pels with Zion taking it to the Lakers

I'll be watching that game tonight.

Sorry Steve, but I'll be rooting for the Pelicans in this game - they deserve a win due to the Anthony Davis forced trade.

Also want to see Zion do well, too.

Steve Williams

I'll be watching that game tonight.

Sorry Steve, but I'll be rooting for the Pelicans in this game - they deserve a win due to the Anthony Davis forced trade.

Also want to see Zion do well, too.
I can't disagree with you and even though I am a Lakers fan I do hope all the young cast offs for AD together with Zion makes for a great game

Steve Williams

Pels 37-Lakers 36 all as a result of Zion.

I hate to see the Lakers lose but they better pay attention to the Pels as they could be facing them in the first round and all bets would be off

Now wouldn't that be the trade of the century if the Pels beat the #1 seed with LeKing and AD (who said he didn't want to be a Pel but rather a Laker

Reactions: christoph

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing