New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Clippers beat the Mavs earlier today 126-111.

Montrezl Harrell still has not reported to The Bubble for the Clips.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Clippers beat the Mavs earlier today 126-111.

Montrezl Harrell still has not reported to The Bubble for the Clips.

Wonder what's taking him that long to come back.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
@JackD201

Jack ever since you made the comment about Vogel being able to plan for the next game but doesn't know how to make changes within the game it's like a dark cloud has descended upon Lala land. it is beginning to confirm my thoughts about other teams feel the Lakers are fair play and can be beaten on any given day . I do believe they miss the Rondo/Bradley back court and are struggling to find a successful tandem.

Jack you jinxed our Lakers whereas your Pacers are doing well o_Ol

Reactions: jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
@JackD201

Jack ever since you made the comment about Vogel being able to plan for the next game but doesn't know how to make changes within the game it's like a dark cloud has descended upon Lala land. it is beginning to confirm my thoughts about other teams feel the Lakers are fair play and can be beaten on any given day . I do believe they miss the Rondo/Bradley back court and are struggling to find a successful tandem.

Jack you jinxed our Lakers whereas your Pacers are doing well o_Ol

Well Steve, Lebron can just turn on one switch, activate one Jason Kidd. :D

Steve Williams

To say the seeding games are insignificant for already seeded teams so why take a risk?

I feel the opposite. You come out, play hard, kick some butt and get the win. You don't want yourtr team to be considered soft going into the playoffs (truth be told they are aren't soft, they're flaccid ;))

Steve Williams

Boston vs Toronto tonight Phil

And Lakers get an ass whupping by OKC only to see OKC lose to Memphis who gets their first win in the seeding games

Looking at the 8 and 9th positions )Memphis and Portland) the Lakers will be tested early in the first round if Portland becomes the 8th seed

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Boston vs Toronto tonight Phil

And Lakers get an ass whupping by OKC only to see OKC lose to Memphis who gets their first win in the seeding games

Looking at the 8 and 9th positions )Memphis and Portland) the Lakers will be tested early in the first round if Portland becomes the 8th seed

Yes Steve. I have feeling Celtics will trail early. Something is missing.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Celtics up 52-37 at the half.

I'm suprised at the score, but our young players are running and defending well.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Celtics need to be consistent.

Steve Williams

well the talk has already begun about the Lakers and a possible Blazers first round series. Upsets are going to happen in the bubble as it isn't a matter of who is the best team but rather who is the "hottest" team in the bubble

Can the Blazers upset the Lakers in a possible first-round matchup?

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=29614459

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Almost forgot to watch the game. Clippers trail Portland 75-69 at the half.

Game is a defensive battle! ;)

Maybe the Clips are trying to help Portland get into the 8th seed to face the Lakers.

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Doc had the B team on the court to finish the game and somehow they closed out Portland to win 122-117

Steve Williams

Lakers s Indiana. Lakers ci=ontinue to stink up the court and cannot make a shot as the drought continues

Indiana 37-28 early in the second

any thoughts of LerBron as MVP are non existent as he has proved himself useless in Orlando

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing