New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Montrezl Harrell clears quarantine before Game 1

This is going to make the Clipps unbeatable

The LA Clippers have Montrezl Harrell back in time for the start of their 2020 playoff run.

Harrell has emerged from the NBA's quarantine in time Monday to participate in the team's shootaround. The clearance comes hours before the Clippers will take on the Dallas Mavericks in Game 1 of their first-round playoff series (9 ET, ESPN).

Reactions: christoph

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Wow what a gunfight between Mitchel and Murray. Nuggs up one. Utah is really short on scoring.

Steve Williams

How about those Celts, Phil as they really worked for that win and makes them for real in the East. Toronto is to me more of a threat to repeat than a Lakers championship this year

Final :Celts over 76ers

109-101

Tatum made some great buckets

Reactions: christoph and jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
How about those Celts, Phil as they really worked for that win and makes them for real in the East. Toronto is to me more of a threat to repeat than a Lakers championship this year

Final :Celts over 76ers

109-101

Tatum made some great buckets

Yes Steve, Tatum has great moves, very versatile on one on one isolation plays. Jaylen Brown came up big too. For sure the east has the defending champions to hurdle to get to the top.

Steve Williams

Yes Steve, Tatum has great moves, very versatile on one on one isolation plays. Jaylen Brown came up big too. For sure the east has the defending champions to hurdle to get to the top.

I agree. Why aren't we taking the Bucks as a threat. They go deeper than last year but in a 7 game series I'm leaning towards the Raptors

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I agree. Why aren't we taking the Bucks as a threat. They go deeper than last year but in a 7 game series I'm leaning towards the Raptors

Surely the Bucks are up there, waiting for either the Raptors or the Celtics if both can advance. Bucks have a very balanced lineup and the fiery star who now likes to show his muscles but they have to show they are a good playoff team.

Steve Williams

Looks like an early runaway as the Clpps are ahead by 10 (10-0 ) having played only 1:50

Well Steve, "it's only over when the fat lady sings"

Mavs close out the first quarter with a huge turn around and lead

Steve Williams

Once again , I believe that all of us who post here felt the bubble was just a matter of time until it was breached but of all of the major sports which have undergone a reboot my hat is tipped to the way the NBA rose to the occasion and made the impossible happen.

and again I keep saying upsets are inevitable in this reboot

The "Larry O'Brian"IMO is up for grabs

Reactions: christoph and jadis

Steve Williams

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
What I really like is that it takes the home crowd totally out of the equation.These guys can only thrive on themselves as everything we hear is canned sound

Exactly Steve. Self help basketball. Pure talent and no more antics and distractions. Though those Reggie Miller - Spike Lee sideshow antics were something else.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing