New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Heat are for real

Call this the Butler Curse as the Celts go down 0-2

Final Heat 106- Celtics 101

Celtics are in trouble. It seems big leads in the past few games have always resulted in the team behind comes back to win

Reactions: christoph

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Didn't the Heat go up by 3-0 over the unstoppable MVP and Middleton? That already speaks tons as to how they play. Celtics have virtually no bench to speak of, no veteran. The comebacks are due to the starters getting rest and the lead evaporates. I recall in the 2008 title run, the C's had Eddie House, Posey, PJ Brown and Sam Cassell, 4 who can score to augment the big 3.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Heat are 10-1 in the playoffs !!!!
Am not really surprised, Steve. They are the better 'playing' team. They are achievers. You can see they are seriously chasing a goal. Butler may be the new Kawhi, the Kawhi with rings. :D

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
And I don't understand why Kanter (who scored 25 points in a playoff game last year with Portland), is warming his seat. Tonight 9 points in 11 min, and they still are using Theis who has no low post moves for a center. Kanter is taller and a lot bigger than Bam.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
And I don't understand why Kanter (who scored 25 points in a playoff game last year with Portland), is warming his seat. Tonight 9 points in 11 min, and they still are using Theis who has no low post moves for a center. Kanter is taller and a lot bigger than Bam.
Kanter looked winded and I wondered if that limited his minutes

Reactions: christoph and jadis

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Principality of Liechtenstein
Last edited:
Reactions: jadis

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Heat are for real

Call this the Butler Curse as the Celts go down 0-2

Final Heat 106- Celtics 101

Celtics are in trouble. It seems big leads in the past few games have always resulted in the team behind comes back to win
Thank you very much again, Steve, for presenting and reporting another nail biter :cool:

Sorry Phil for another turn around :oops:

christoph

Dec 11, 2015

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Kanter was always good for some points during his time with the Thunder

Reactions: jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Don't jinx it.
You know, "self fullfilling prophecies" and stuff... :oops:
Thanks for the reminder, Christoph. I hope the next game is at 1.00pm so when I wake up it's already finished. Celtics once won at such time over the Raptors. :D

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Thank you very much again, Steve, for presenting and reporting another nail biter :cool:

Sorry Phil for another turn around :oops:
No Problem, Christoph. I just hope Hayward opens the door and walks through that door on Game 3. He's our only hope.

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Dragic again

Reactions: christoph and jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I always like to read some comments on the official Celtics fan page on FB. One fan started to blast coach Stevens by saying he is good only for the regular season, and that Ainge should bring back........DOC. o_O:eek:

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
No Problem, Christoph. I just hope Hayward opens the door and walks through that door on Game 3. He's our only hope.
I really liked young Hayward back in his Jazz days.
Proper Superstar material :cool:
I really hope he is coming back to full force with a clear and unburdened head

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
I always like to read some comments on the official Celtics fan page on FB. One fan started to blast coach Stevens by saying he is good only for the regular season, and that Ainge should bring back........DOC. o_O:eek:
:rolleyes:

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Dragic again
Yes Jack, and Bam, Duncan Robinson, Crowder, Hero and but of course, Butler. I have still to see Jaylen Brown hit a buzzer beating winning shot. That is the problem. And why is Kemba the eldest, leader supposed to be, not taking the last shot when he has gotten over the funk? Back to the drawing board.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I really liked young Hayward back in his Jazz days.
Proper Superstar material :cool:
I really hope he is coming back to full force with a clear and unburdened head
Same here. When I saw clips of his last season at Utah, and there were rumors of a possible C's trade for PG to come to Boston, I honestly thought to myself I preferred Hayward to PG. And when Hayward was about to announce his FA decision, I was waiting each wee hours via my phone for his 'choice', And so touched with his 'letter' to Jazz fans about his decision to leave. Never had I seen such warmth and humility in a letter by an athlete to his former team. And the last point of his saying he wants to reunite with is college coach because they had unfinished business (2 years runner up in Butler for the NCAA title). The rest is history, leading until this season where he would have a broken hand stuck between Aldridge and his body, to this sprained ankle in the trash minutes of game 1 of the Philly series when the game was out of reach. It is gutting to him, as he said, and Game 3 is about the only game for him to come back, if he is medically cleared. I know mentally, he wants to play. It's all up to his body to say so.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing