Manila, Philippines

FrantzM

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Got glimpses of the CP3 effect on Houston. They look scary.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Got glimpses of the CP3 effect on Houston. They look scary.

Yup, the team is moving very smoothly and fluidly on offense. They are looking really good indeed.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
1 week to go and the real show begins.

I am very very pleased to see the performances of the C's new faces. They perform as expected. Kyrie does great passes, and I think there will be lots of pick and rolls with Horford. Hayward is still Hayward, continuing what he did in Utah. Brown and Tatum are hitting shots, and Morris has been acquitted from his assault case and will surely help with his shooting and defense.

On other team's news, I read Embiid has locked up his multi-year extension, and Simmons has been impressive. Fultz reportedly has a bad shoulder injury that caused him to change his shooting style but overall, Philly's future looks good.

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Sorry to report that the Celtic's Gordon Hayward broke his leg in tonight's game with the Cavaliers.

Sad to see, never want to see any player suffer a serious injury.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Sorry to report that the Celtic's Gordon Hayward broke his leg in tonight's game with the Cavaliers.

Sad to see, never want to see any player suffer a serious injury.

Sigh. Horrible fall. Just took the starch out of the entire team.

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I feel for Hayward Phil. I hope he can come back the way PG13 did.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I feel for Hayward Phil. I hope he can come back the way PG13 did.

Yeah, Jack, I immediately was reminded of the PG fall and injury. Hope Gordon comes back well soon. It must be very frustrating for him.

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Clippers play the Lakers tonight and the Lakers are the home team at Staples Center.

This will be the NBA debut for Lonzo Ball - should be fun to watch him play.

Clippers come in with their new look team and Patrick Beverly will be trying to keep Lonzo in check.

Should be fun to watch.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Clippers play the Lakers tonight and the Lakers are the home team at Staples Center.

This will be the NBA debut for Lonzo Ball - should be fun to watch him play.

Clippers come in with their new look team and Patrick Beverly will be trying to keep Lonzo in check.

Should be fun to watch.

I'm all in

Didn't the Lakers beat the Warriors last year in their season opener

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
That is correct, Lakers did beat the Warriors last year on November 4th ( I had to look that up)

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
I need a program to keep track of the Clippers.

Don't recognize a lot of the players yet or their numbers.

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
I like Ingram and Nance, Jr. on the Lakers. They will be good ball players.

Ball is doing OK, too, for his first game ever. Patrick Beverly is a very tough defender for the Clippers and he's pushing hard to give Ball the rookie hazing treatment.

I do think Lonzo should take some of his rookie contract money and get a better haircut.....although D'Andre Jordan has a bad hairdo tonight, too.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
I like Ingram and Nance, Jr. on the Lakers. They will be good ball players.

Ball is doing OK, too, for his first game ever. Patrick Beverly is a very tough defender for the Clippers and he's pushing hard to give Ball the rookie hazing treatment.

I do think Lonzo should take some of his rookie contract money and get a better haircut.....although D'Andre Jordan has a bad hairdo tonight, too.
His do needs a redo

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Charles and Kenny actually said nice things about the Clippers during the halftime show....stunning!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing