New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Clippers went from 3 stars (Blake, CP3, DJ) and not much behind them to no stars but a lot of very good players.

Now the Clippers go at least 10 deep with very solid players who work well together and play hard. One or another of these players seems to rise to the occasion almost every game.

That's great to hear those stories.

It's fun to watch these young kids develop as players

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I would like to thank Anthony Davis for considering Boston as a next possible destination next year and for not dropping 55 points tonight against the Celtics. This averted another 3 game losing skid by the Celtics.

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
That's great to hear those stories.

It's fun to watch these young kids develop as players

When I watch the Lakers I like to follow Kuzma and Ingram to see how they are doing - good young players. Kuzma is the one I like the best.

I'll watch Ball as well but I haven't gotten past his father yet. Guess I shouldn't hold that against the kid.

Steve Williams

Lonzo surprisingly is a better player this year. I agree about Kuzma and also Hart and Ingram However they need one more big man up fri=ont. Ingram needs to bulk up otherwise he could be the one traded

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Doc talks about the Celtics, his "12-deep" team, Lawrence Franks and Jerry West. If ever fantasy basketball becomes reality, I wouldn't mind losing to 'this' L.A. team. :)

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Phil, thanks for posting that interview with Doc. I generally don't watch "the daily argument" sports shows so I missed that. Skip and Shannon were more thoughtful than usual, too.

Clippers beat the Suns last night at Staples. Not sure why Trevor Ariza signed with the Suns....maybe CP3's yapping drove him off. :)

Suns aren't very good now but they have some good young players - Devin Booker at guard and rookie center Deandre Ayton.

We are going up to Phoenix on December 10 to watch the "no name" first place (for now) Clippers play the Suns.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Phil, thanks for posting that interview with Doc. I generally don't watch "the daily argument" sports shows so I missed that. Skip and Shannon were more thoughtful than usual, too.

Glad to share, Mike. I just choose the headline topic and since I was the guest was Doc, I got interested.
Doc is a real class act, I would have wished he was still a Celtic but I'm happy to see he is enjoying himself there with the Clippers and now specially with the strong performance of his team.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Great game coming up, Raptors vs the Warriors. Potentially a Finals match ( I hope not). :D

Steve Williams

Absolutely fabulous game with GSW down 18 and come back to tie on a KD tres to force OT at 119-119

KD was amazing but a traveling call on Igoudala with 22 secs left in OT followed by Raptor free throws give Toronto the win 131-128

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Clippers beat the Kings tonight in Sacramento on a back to back as they pulled away in the 4th quarter.

Vlade Divac has built a very good roster for the Kings. There are a lot of talented young players there. Expect them to get much better over the next couple of years.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Absolutely fabulous game with GSW down 18 and come back to tie on a KD tres to force OT at 119-119

KD was amazing but a traveling call on Igoudala with 22 secs left in OT followed by Raptor free throws give Toronto the win 131-128

Fantastic game indeed. KD was awesome, the very definition of Mr. Clutch, to force OT. That last trey, I don't know how he made it, he was driving inside but knew they were down 3, weaved back out to the 3 point line and nailed that corner shot. Amazing shot. Kawhi is incredible too, mano-a-mano against KD and with blood as cold as ice, nailed a jumper with KD in his face. This is going to be super match-up, specially when Curry and Green (was he at the bench?) come back.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Clippers beat the Kings tonight in Sacramento on a back to back as they pulled away in the 4th quarter.

Vlade Divac has built a very good roster for the Kings. There are a lot of talented young players there. Expect them to get much better over the next couple of years.

A surging Kings team is bad news for the C's draft choice next year as we own their 1st rounder. Guess they won't be in the lottery. Goodbye Zion Williamson. :D

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Hayward drops 30 points, 8 rebounds and 9 assists with zero fouls. Celtics beat the Wolves on the road. Very happy to see him progressing. He gets a victorious Gatorade mini bath from his teammates after the game.

Last edited:

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Clippers lost in Dallas yesterday but pulled out a close one tonight in New Orleans 129 - 126

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing