New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
And what do you know the Nuggets, Thunder and the Clips are tied for first in the west.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
actually the Thunder is 1/2 game back. It is a 2 way tie

The Nuggets are a terrific team. When I watched them play the Lakers, they destroyed them and LeBron just couldn't keep up

FWIW Lakers are only 2 games behind

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
actually the Thunder is 1/2 game back. It is a 2 way tie

The Nuggets are a terrific team. When I watched them play the Lakers, they destroyed them and LeBron just couldn't keep up

FWIW Lakers are only 2 games behind

My mistake there, Steve, forgot to rub my eyes. :D OKC was having some troubles early on but somehow managed to get the wins coming in fast. Denver is a surprise. Missed the playoffs last season and now playing like a well oiled machine with the 7 footer Jokic doing the damage.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Sixers-Raptors coming up, should be a good one. Eastern powers collide.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I must say, that the Lakers are beginning to gel as a team as they have a back and forth game with the Spurs but prevail at the end 121-113

If the Lakers keep winning, and the Celtics keep winning, then we might see a Celtics Lakers 'infinity' war yet again. The biggest drama of all time, Kyrie vs LeBron. How Hollywoody can it get, Uncle Drew is already Hollywood material. :D

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Leonard in another beast mode performance, unstoppable with 36 points. Raptors take down the Sixers. Ibaka once again providing good support for Kawhi.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
And top ranked Toronto lost by 1 point to a lowly Nets team in OT. That was a slugfest and what an effort by the Nets players.

Steve Williams

Lakers playing the 2nd of back to back games having blown a 15 point lead yesterday to the Spurs and lose by 13. Today in memphis even without Brandon Ingram and Rondo they are looking formidable and lead at the half 63-40

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I saw the first half, Steve. And I can't believe how Memphis at one point was on top of the West. They were all shooting bricks at 3 point area, no team play.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Meanwhile, the Celtics unloaded 133 points en route to a 56-point victory over the Bulls. Their offense is slowly picking up the last 4 games and those same shots that missed early this season are now dropping in like rain. And Smart, who couldn't buy baskets then as a sub, is draining his shots as a starter. Baring any serious injuries, this team will do very well in if they play like this. Raptors vs Bucks tomorrow and one of them will add another L in the loss column for us C's to climb up. :)

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
How about Luka Doncic of the Mavs, what a great trade it's turning out of draft day. He single-handedly led the Mavs in the late 4th with 11 straight points in a victory over the Rockets. This guy is only 19, is already bulky and big, can dribble, drive and shoot from in and out. What a guy.

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Clippers lost to a depleted by injury Heat team last night. Fortunately I did not watch the game. Worst performance of the season by the Clippers.

Steve Williams

The west is beginning to take shape with the GSW back on top hard to believe that not only are the Lakers in the top tier of the west BUT I remain miffed as to what is going in in Houston. Has D’Antonis run and gun offense caught up with him again. Will he remain as coach. Chris Paul May be destined to never win that ring. He came close last year except for the ham string injury.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Bucks beat Raptors in Toronto. Nice game. Giannis vs Kawhi. They let Giannis get a slam dunk in the end for the insurance basket.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing