New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Clippers aren't cooperating so far, down by 18 at the half. Not looking good.

Too bad Mike. Philly played a strong game.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Raptors visit the Spurs tomorrow. Leonard will surely get to hear them boos....

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Raptors visit the Spurs tomorrow. Leonard will surely get to hear them boos....

Still baffled by what happened with Kawhi in San Antonio. Spurs are one of the best organizations in the NBA and I don't recall any other player having issues like that with the team.

Yes, Leonard can expect a bit of hectoring when he takes the floor there.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Raptors got blown out by the Spurs. Kawhi got boo'ed basically on all touches. Pop and Leonard shared some moments after the game.

Don't look now but the Rockets are now in 4th place in the west after a thrilling OT win over the Warriors at Oracle. Harden was unconscious, shooting over everybody at some distance beyond the line. Austin Rivers (whom I only learned now is a Rocket) played a great game and even hit a big 3 down the stretch.

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
I wonder how long it will take for Doc to hire Thibs as a special assistant as he did with Tyronn Lue?

Blake Griffin and the Pistons didn't do too well against the Lakers in BG23's return to Staples Center as Kyle Kuzma had 41 points leading LAL to victory.

LeBron who?

Clippers play the Pistons at Staples on Saturday and I expect Griffin to get a warm welcome from Clipper fans. Pistons got off to a good start this year but have faded of late.

Best part of BG23's move to the Pistons is that he escaped the clutches of the Kardashians in Los Angeles. ;)

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Pistons beat the Clippers at Staples 109-104. Blake Griffin led Detroit with 44 points in his grudge match against the LAC.

Props to Blake. He deserved the win. Makes up just a little for the trade to the Motor City.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Celtics lose again on the road and fans are asking now for Brad to be fired and for Danny to do major trades. But somehow if they win tomorrow fans will say, in Danny we trust. :D

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Pistons beat the Clippers at Staples 109-104. Blake Griffin led Detroit with 44 points in his grudge match against the LAC.

Props to Blake. He deserved the win. Makes up just a little for the trade to the Motor City.

And my son showed me a clip of Balmers extending a hand to Blake after the game and Blake just run off to the dugout. Big snub.

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Principality of Liechtenstein
And my son showed me a clip of Balmers extending a hand to Blake after the game and Blake just run off to the dugout. Big snub.
To me BG never appeared to suffer from too many brain cells :rolleyes:
But with the right coach a real weapon

Last edited:

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Lakers continue to flounder without LeBron and Rondo and look ordinary at best . I used to think James was a terrible free thrower. I still do but now I know the entire team stinks at free throws. So many missed free throws tonight IMO cost the Lakers yet another game this time against the lowly Cavs 101-95. Lakers have fallen from 4th to 8th place in his absence
Groin injuries are serious injuries and heal very slowly and can recur so I don't expect to see him back any time soon

This was Cleveland's first win in 13 games. Lakers have had no sense of urgency

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson

If a guy gave me a contract worth $175,000,000 dollars I think I would stop and shake his hand - even if he did trade me to another team. :)

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Sounds like the wolves are out for Luke Walton again. Hope Doc can make some room for him on the Clipper coaching staff.

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Celtics vs Raptors this evening. Perhaps Boston will use this opportunity to get back on the right track

In a much less important game, the Clippers play the Utah Jazz at Staples tonight.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Celtics vs Raptors this evening. Perhaps Boston will use this opportunity to get back on the right track

In a much less important game, the Clippers play the Utah Jazz at Staples tonight.

C's on a 3 game road loss skid. They are terrible on the road for some reasons. Hope they get a home win today. Inconsistency is their problem.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Celtics beat Toronto with balanced attack. At home. The lost to the Nets on the road. Tells me something. They have to secure home court, but how do I tell them. :)

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Here you go - contact them at this address

Boston Celtics
226 Causeway Street
Fourth Floor
Boston, MA 02114

;)

Nice win for Boston tonight.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Here you go - contact them at this address

Boston Celtics
226 Causeway Street
Fourth Floor
Boston, MA 02114

;)

Nice win for Boston tonight.

Maybe I'll just drop by. :D

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Clippers play the Warriors on Friday.

Just heard it will be Demarcus Cousins first game this season.

That will give the Warriors 5 All Stars on the court at one time.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing