New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Clipps are a different team. Coming back from a 31 point deficit they are still in it at 117-120 with 5:34 left in the game. They've outscored the Warriors 54-26 in the last 14 minutes

This would be the biggest choke in the playoffs so far if Warriors were to give up a 31 point lead and lose the game

Steve Williams

it was like watching 2 different games in the first and second half

KD fouls out with 1:21 left and Lou Williams ties it at 128-128 take the lead at 133-131 with 15.9 seconds left

Largest come back win in playoff history by the Clipps as they win 135-131

Lou Williams stole the show and Harrell is a beast

Clipps looked invincible in the last half of the game. Kudos to them

I'm shocked

Reactions: jadis and christoph

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Principality of Liechtenstein
it was like watching 2 different games in the first and second half

KD fouls out with 1:21 left and Lou Williams ties it at 128-128 take the lead at 133-131 with 15.9 seconds left

Largest come back win in playoff history by the Clipps as they win 135-131

Lou Williams stole the show and Harrell is a beast

Clipps looked invincible in the last half of the game. Kudos to them

I'm shocked
:eek::oops:

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I've always believed that to beat the Warriors you have to out shoot them. Houston showed that for 3 games last year. Now the Clippers did one. Great win!

I read about the Clippers win right here as I gave up when the lead of the Warriors ballooned. Wow! Happy for Doc! He did a 24 point comeback in one Finals game against the Lakers.

Edit:

I just saw the replay of the 2nd half and that was some gutsy comeback, nobody would have thought it was coming. And that Patrick Beverley, he is something, guarding KD???!!! What a heart. The pulse of the Clippers' bench was pulsating and look at Ballmer. What a guy.. Lou Williams is a smooth shooter, so effortless. 32 yrs old. Free agent a couple of years ago, and my son was telling me why didn't Boston pick him up. I said because he's washed out. :D I was grossly mistaken. :D

And WHO is this Shamet? C's need rookies like this guy. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Steve Williams

Steve Williams

Cousins suffers 'significant' left quad injury in Game 2
Warriors' Kerr expects Cousins will be out 'a while'

Possibly a torn quadriceps which takes him out for the rest of the season

Last night's game showed me that in this year's playoffs there is so much parity and so many good teams that anything is possible and never give up until the fat lady sings

https://www.nba.com/article/2019/04/15/cousins-injury-game-2-clippers

Reactions: jadis

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Thanks
Terrific summary of last night's game by Shaun Powell of NBA.com

Perseverance pays off (again) for Clippers in Game 2 rally

https://www.nba.com/news

Thanks for the link, Steve. That was a great article.

It is hard not to like this Clipper team. It is group of cast offs and first and second year players cobbled together in a couple of trades that didn't seem to make sense when they happened. Good fortune or the genius of Jerry West - who knows? They play hard and they play together.

Honestly at the start of the season I didn't expect much from the Clippers. They have far exceeded my expectations so even If they don't win another playoff game I won't complain.

Patrick Beverly is the guy you love to hate when he isn't on your team - like Matt Barnes and Draymond Green.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing