New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Interesting (to me anyway) tidbit is that Olshey was a soap opera actor before working in the NBA.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Steph hit 2 treys the last 20 seconds to end the half. Just like that, 3 became a 9 point lead. And he made it so easy, like a Kareem skyhook. Mama Curry is wearing a Blazers shirt but clapping at Steph's 3s. Good support for both sons. She should be so proud.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Watching this game reminds me of the tortoise and the hare

Warriors are looking like gazelles and the Blazers slow and steady. At the end of 3 they are only down 6. They are far from out of this game

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Game 1 tucked to GS. They are a scoring machine. Curry can easily take over the vacuum of not having KD, in points.

Reactions: Steve Williams

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Warriors are 31 and 4 when Steph plays and KD doesn’t

That’s a very impressive stat

Imo, Curry can score as much as KD. He is just so gracious to let KD do all the scoring, even calling him the best player in the league. Warriors are still a championship team without KD.

Steve Williams

Reactions: jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
A thought just occurred to me re trading LeBron. Lakers just hired a new head coach with LeBron In consideration. Or did they hire Vogel as a post LeBron move? Still the question remains, which coach could hose down the wild horse? :)

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Vogel is a very good defensive coach and LAL needs defensive improvement most. It makes sense to me that they would get a coach that will allow the players to do their thing on offense.

My big question is if they can find a way to get LBJ fewer but higher quality minutes going forward. As all of us here agree, LAL isn't going anywhere without acquiring or developing an elite 3 and D. I still think Hart has potential. Ball I have no idea. If they do somehow manage to develop in that environment, that's not too bad of a backcourt, long and potentially disruptive as a result. I just donn't see how they would fit with LBJ playing point and Ingram doing the slashing. IMO take Ingram out and the roster starts making more sense.

Reactions: jadis

Steve Williams

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing