New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I was reading last night that the Pels with the first round pick and a new GM had hopped to persuade AD to stay

However today......

Report: Davis still wants trade from Pelicans

From NBA Twitter and media reports
https://www.nba.com/article/2019/05/14/report-davis-still-wants-trade-pelicans

Yes Steve, I heard that on talk shows too, AD has given up on the Pelicans. Ainge has 3 draft picks in June to wave to his old friend and assistant in Phoenix, who is now the GM of the Pelicans - David Griffin. :) And he can wave Rozier and Brown too. :D

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Listening to Colin Cowherd this morning - he thinks Zion should go back to school rather than go to the Pelicans.
Zion never hired an agent so he could.

Colin cited Anthony Davis - after 7 years in New Orleans little good has happened. Fears Zion would be subject to the same fate.

New Orleans is a great NFL town and college football town. Less support for the NBA.

Reactions: jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Listening to Colin Cowherd this morning - he thinks Zion should go back to school rather than go to the Pelicans.
Zion never hired an agent so he could.

Colin cited Anthony Davis - after 7 years in New Orleans little good has happened. Fears Zion would be subject to the same fate.

New Orleans is a great NFL town and college football town. Less support for the NBA.

I heard Rachel Nichols of ESPN The Jump describe the moment of the announcement of the Pelicans getting the first pick as 'Zion seems like having been just hit by a fire truck.' :D

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Reactions: jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
and from Boston.....

Rozier doesn't want to return if Celtics remain same
In ESPN interviews, guard discussed his future and Boston's playoff exit

From NBA media reports

https://www.nba.com/article/2019/05/14/terry-rozier-wants-changes-boston-summer?collection=news

Well, Celtics fan don't want him around too. I personally find him too inconsistent and too small. I'd rather take the 28ppg league number a few years back IT. :) Fans pointed out he shot a lot of bricks last year's Game 7 against Cavs. So he is not your Jamal Murray or CJ McCollum.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Good game, Raptors playing a very deliberate game, you don't run with the Bucks and let Giannis take the open court.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Well it’s a 48 minute game and as I said they play hang around and then take over the second half.
Bucks win

108-100

What can you say. A team full of journeymen unite together and play to win

And did I say Lopez with 29 points was also a Laker last year.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Lopez killed them with those 3s and Gasol tried to imitate him but failed. You get beat by a center who hits lots of 3s, nothing much you can do. And Kawhi was fatigued after playing almost all of 3 quarters. Was quiet on the fourth. First time I even saw Lowry explode with a lot of points. He ought to, for $31m a year.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
My escape plan, Toronto to beat Bucks. IF not, Warriors to beat Bucks. I might even order a championship T shirt of the Warriors. :D

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Big test for Blazers, can they capitalize the absence of KD and steal one on the road? They 1-2 punch didn't really explode but they surely can anytime. Warriors have to watch out.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Impressive plays by Blazers. And very tight defense.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Lillard was cold early, and got hot and just threw 2 insane long bombs in. Boy. This is a real dynamic duo - Damian and CJ.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing