New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Frank Vogel's the last guy in the world I'd want to be. Kidd tried to force out the Net's management years ago and nobody misses him in Milwaukee. He's after the head job.

Anybody else feel the Raptors have to win tonight with Klay at least hobbled and Durant out?

I read that Kidd was talking with the Bucks to be their coach even the Bucks still had a coach...Strange tactics.

Raptors have to take the home court back, in a way, yes, must win game, but the Oracle crowd will be roaring for their last few games there before the team moves to downtown SF next season. It will be their best send-off, these next 2 home games. I heard Kawhi himself is nursing some leg injury. I hate these injuries...

rblnr

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 3, 2010
NYC/NJ
Sound like we all agree, this is the game.

Reactions: jadis

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Like everyone else, I too feel that it is a shame to see such injuries which could affect a championship and the Warriors are hobbled

This was a finals that I would never have predicted. To me it was always Bucks vs Warriors and after the first two games it looked like that until Toronto came alive. I always felt they had a good team but history shows they always fade in the playoffs. Not so this year as they are relentless in their battle against the Warriors. Lowry and VanVleek are sharpshooters. Kawhi is a giant on the court and Pascal Siakam has a wingspan as great as the Brow.

This series has a ways to go. KD still has not practiced but is slated to return game 4. His return could prove more harmful than good after not playing for over a month. Warriors were rusty in Game 1 after a 10 day layoff

Reactions: jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Cousins has to do a lot of scoring tonight, also Iggy.

Steve Williams

The only thing keeping Warriors in the game other than Steph are the Raptors turnovers

Raptors up by 8 at the half

60-52

Steph has 25 and the rest of the team has 27

They miss Klay big tome.They were great without KD but can't withstand the absence of Klay

I hate to see injuries dictate a series

Reactions: christoph and jadis

Steve Williams

Warriors were never in it.

Steph kept them close but they team the Warriors played tonight would never have made it to the playoffs let alone the finals

Steph hits 47 but Toronto was raining three's

2-1 Raptors.

If Klay and KD don't return on Friday this will be over in 5

Reactions: Hi-FiGuy

Hi-FiGuy

Member Sponsor
Feb 23, 2015
Warriors were never in it.

Steph kept them close but they team the Warriors played tonight would never have made it to the playoffs let alone the finals

Steph hits 47 but Toronto was raining three's

2-1 Raptors.

If Klay and KD don't return on Friday this will be over in 5
I remain woefully optimistic. We can review the next game Saturday.

Reactions: christoph

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Batman needs Robin.

Kcin

VIP/Donor
Mar 27, 2016
Canada
Bam !
Very exciting to have a Raptors win with 47 points to Curry. It's entirely possible the Raptors could take this.

Last edited:

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Reports: Klay to play Game 4...

https://www.si.com/nba/2019/06/06/n...-will-play-game-4-kevin-durant-status-unknown

Some hint of good news. Klay is badly needed not only for offense but on defense. KD, when will he do a Willis Reed? Momentum has shifted to Toronto, one more win and it's 3-1 and all they need to close it out in Toronto where the whole city if not the province will be rocking. They will make Naismith proud. :)

rblnr

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 3, 2010
NYC/NJ
Fun game to watch. Those little shovel shots Curry hits from the free throw line are ridiculous.

So is the a top ten ever player? Hard to argue with I think.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Fun game to watch. Those little shovel shots Curry hits from the free throw line are ridiculous.

So is the a top ten ever player? Hard to argue with I think.

I would think so. I can't even think of a super shooter who creates his shots inside and shoots from way out no matter who guards him, with hand in his face. Superior guard.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Warriors losing KD, Looney, and Klay is a bit too much to make up. Their bench now have to behave as starters, and when the second team comes in, the Raptors' avalanche poured in. No offense and no defense either. By now, Klay is a must and KD is another must play as they are trailing, with backs against the wall, a far cry from their Western series. Cousins went from good to bad in a game's time. Will he be able to rise to the occasion? He actually doesn't have a previous Finals experience and can go wild both ways, bad or good.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing