New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

rblnr

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 3, 2010
NYC/NJ
Yeah, they need at least one of the two back. Too much on Curry's back.

I thought Ibaka was phenomenal in the late third/fourth quarter. Hit a few big shots and was all over the court otherwise; did as much as anybody to seal the win. Didn't think he was still capable of playing that way.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
I thought a lot of his blocked shots came off the glass and should have been goal tending.

Nonetheless Klay has to play to spread the court.

Then they have to stop Green, Lowry and VanVleet and all their threes

Lowry impresses me with his stamina and shot accuracy. He looks like a short little pudgy guy

Reactions: Hi-FiGuy

rblnr

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 3, 2010
NYC/NJ
That block of Green was clearly off the backboard. Thought he had a huge impact in any case.

That sidestep three Lowry made in the 4th was killer; I think he went into these playoffs more than any other player on whether he's a big game performer and a truly top tier guard. He's proving Ujiri kept the right guy.

Reactions: Hi-FiGuy and jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Maybe due to his position as a minority owner.

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Principality of Liechtenstein
Reactions: jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
And LeBum got how much for tampering? Was it $5k :mad::mad:

I just watched the Video. For that "shove"???
That is plain ridiculous :rolleyes:o_O

I was discussing this with a friend, on how there were allegations that the league would favor a poster boy whose name would be the very symbol of the NBA at its peak power of attraction. Jordan and LeBron come to mind. Chuck Daly coined the term 'Jordan Rules', more of exception to the rules. And LeBron gets away with even more ridiculous behaviors on and off court, the latest of which are sadly engraved in the pages of the Lakers book. Globalization and changing the nature of the game is one thing, but changing the league rules for glamor and $$$ is another.

Reactions: christoph

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Klay returns tonight but KD is again absent

Have we seen the last of KD as a GSW?

Now that injury really is bad. Warriors are really in quite a bad position now.

Steve Williams

The more I read Kerr's comments about KD, the more convinced I am that he's done this year and as a Warrior.
My feelings are that the balance of the warriors season hinges on a healthy Stephd Klay and even if he does play , he hasn't even scrimmaged 3 on 3 and if he does return he has to be rusty and out of shape and likely will impact the chemistry of the team

Steve Williams

What a difference a player can make. Klay causes them to spread the court or double team him leaving some one open

So many more options with Klay back

Plus Looney begged for a second opinion and got cleared to play and his presence was ominous inasmuch as Cousins was a total bust with 3 turnovers and 3 blocked shots

25-17 Warriors end of 1

Lowry has a shot who's accuracy I must admit is every bit as good as Steph's

Warriors are in the house tonight but Leonard is single handedly keeping Raptors in the game

Last edited:
Reactions: jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Good game so far. But Raptors will keep fighting to get their 3-1 lead.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I never saw Gasol much in Memphis and was actually surprised to know that he was an All Defensive selection. Now I see how fast he is in chasing Curry up and prevented a 3 shot by Curry.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Toronto is playing with poise, really like a champion team. Lots of veterans shining.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing