New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Curry is controlled. Gotta hand it to the Raptors defense.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
This is over. This Raptors team is gutsy

Can I change my prediction?

Raptors in 5

Leonard MVP

Solid team the Ujiri built. Regular season I couldn't see much of the strength but now it's all jelling. Gasol, Ibaka ( I salute this guy for not whining while relegated to 9 min bench time most of the reg season), Lowry finally playing like his $29m salary. Leonard, words cannot describe him now but the best on both ends, like a superhuman, And Siakam, another speechless case to me, where did he come from? Same with Van Vleet, who unfortunately took a nasty cut and had to leave.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Will KD do a dramatic entrance for game 5?

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
And just like Kyrie who was criticized for not supporting the team from the bench in last year's Game 7 of the ECF, KD is nowhere to be seen in the bench at all in the playoffs. He was seen at the locker room aisle the last game.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Warriors have to grind it out, but it seems Raptors are young and are like jumping beans. So much energy and very cool and calm and with such poise. Hats off to the club.

Reactions: Steve Williams

Kcin

VIP/Donor
Mar 27, 2016
Canada
What a great game - Raptors 2nd half was amazing lots of 3's
Looking forward to hopefully finish this in TO.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Did Paul Pierce proclaim the Series Is over? :D

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
The Spurs must be kicking themselves at how they handled the Kawhi 'injury'. He was supposed to be their post Duncan era star for a long time.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
And I saw a clip of KD giving hand taps to each team mate as they walked into the locker room at the half. Warriors up by 4 then, but KD's face looked grim and even gloomy. He knows something.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
This is probably the best summary I've read.

KD is done. So are the Warriors

Five things we learned from Game 4 of 2019 Finals
Steve Aschburner
Steve Aschburner NBA.com

https://www.nba.com/news

Reactions: jadis

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
The Spurs must be kicking themselves at how they handled the Kawhi 'injury'. He was supposed to be their post Duncan era star for a long time.

I posted the same here a few weeks ago

If Kawhi and Pop had kissed and made up this finals would be Spurs vs Bucks IMO

Reactions: jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Good sign.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing