New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Where did this Phoenix team come from. Lakers are playing their hearts out and early in the third
Lakers 71-Suns 70

No one counted the Suns in any type of contention but here they are in the thick of things

Rubio is a great shooter

Reactions: christoph

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Where did this Phoenix team come from. Lakers are playing their hearts out and early in the third
Lakers 71-Suns 70

No one counted the Suns in any type of contention but here they are in the thick of things

Rubio is a great shooter

Phoenix got spunk, Steve. Tough guys in there. Rubio is a good pick-up. Baynes is a big but don't leave him open in the 3 line. But of all Suns players, I fear Booker the most. If he runs amuck, he can score 50 easily, and the Suns are very willing to feed him.

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
You guys got me to turn on the game....didn't realize Rondo was back and playing tonight.

Suns are better than most people thought, that is for sure.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I read that AD played with a sore shoulder, and a hit rib. Earned high praises from his recruiter James. :D

Teammate LeBron James said that Davis’ display of grit is having its intended effect on the locker room:

“He wants to play. We just have to pick it up for him. When he’s showing that grit... there’s no reason for any of us to not be out there as well.”​
https://www.silverscreenandroll.com...james-frank-vogel-recap-shoulder-rib-spectrum

Steve Williams

AD is the true star of the Lakers. I find James as a PG does very well but IMO is taking too many shots rather than passing the ball. He was horrible yesterday from the Free throw line

However the big news of the day is not good for the Rockets.

Rockets' Eric Gordon to have knee surgery

From NBA media reports

Rockets guard Eric Gordon will have knee surgery Wednesday and be sidelined six weeks, coach Mike D'Antoni confirmed before Tuesday's shootaround.
The Houston Chronicle's Jonathan Feigen added that D'Antoni said a piece of debris was found on an MRI Tuesday morning.
Gordon will undergo arthroscopic surgery on his right knee on Wednesday and likely will be out for roughly six weeks. Rockets coach Mike D’Antoni said a piece of debris was found on an MRI Tuesday morning.​
"It's been bothering him, actually, from the middle of last year," D'Antoni told reporters. "I think he's probably relieved that he can clean it up, get it going, so he can come as back strong as ever."
Gordon played on Monday night, scoring 17 points in 29 mnutes, but sustained a knee injury during the third quarter. He said the injury has kept him out of sorts on the court all season long.
“I haven’t been able to do all I really want all year,” Gordon said. “I’ll be able to be more balanced, more athletic. I knew I wasn’t on balance all year. I’ll be able to get it right, now.”
Gordon's absence is the latest in a string of them for Houston, which already will be without swingman Gerald Green for the season after he had foot surgery. Forward Daniel House Jr. is expected to miss Wednesday's game against the LA Clippers (7:30 ET, League Pass) as well. Ben McLemore is the likely candidate to replace Gordon in the starting lineup, the Houston Chronicle reported, with Chris Clemons perhaps seeing a larger role as well.
The veteran sharpshooter has been struggling this season, shooting just 30.9% from the field and 28.4% from beyond the arc, averaging just 10.9 points.For his career, Gordon is averaging 16.6 points while shooting 42.6% from the field and 37.2% from deep.

Steve Williams

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Clippers lose to the Rockets.

I do not like James Harden.

Tough loss by the Clippers and Doc got ejected, his son Austin was asking the ref to T his dad. The announcer and Jeff VG were getting a kick out of it. Somehow Houston's defense appeared, and held the Clippers to a low percentage, acc to the announcer. That's a surprise. Paul George will play tomorrow by Kawhi, as usual, gets his rest, on back to backs.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Celtics win over Wizards extend their league leading best record at 9-1. Who would have thought, but me. :D

Happy to see IT back as an NBA starter, and scored 18 points against his former team.

Reactions: Steve Williams

Steve Williams

MRJAZZ

Industry Expert
Jan 20, 2014
Interesting stat from this relatively young season, but LJ is leading the league in assists......who would have thought.....

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing