New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
The Clippers give me riddles o_O
I need them for preventing the self declared king entering the finals :rolleyes:

I need them to do the same thing too, and that is everything. :)

Reactions: christoph

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Celtics beat a good OKC team in OKC. CP3 is still very good. Galli is also a good 'big'. But the C's went on full cylinder tonight, the first time in a long time where everybody is healthy. So we have Tatum, Hayward, Brown and Kemba in full throttle with double figures and Smart, Kanter, the rookie Grant Williams (a very small Charles Barkley) coming off the bench.

Reactions: christoph and WLVCA

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Clippers beat the Csvs by 41 tonight in Cleveland - without Kawhi Leonard playing.

But with Morris. Big help.

Reactions: christoph

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
as I sit here reading the power rankings all of us seem to be wondering how the west will unfold but no one is talking about the East and how the Bucks look invincible even with a journeyman team behind Giannis

There will be upsets in this years playoffs in both the East and the West

Reactions: christoph and jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
as I sit here reading the power rankings all of us seem to be wondering how the west will unfold but no one is talking about the East and how the Bucks look invincible even with a journeyman team behind Giannis

There will be upsets in this years playoffs in both the East and the West

Playoffs time is a different ballgame. They physicality and toughness will show. Like how Siakam, and VanVleet rose to another level in the Raptors-Bucks series last year. Who steps up in the playoffs will be the key. The regular season is to find chemistry, which all teams can do, but finding those consistent scorers and defenders in the playoffs is another thing, like what Kawhi did and can do now.

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Clippers face two Eastern powers this week - 76ers in Philly on Tuesday and Celtics in Boston on Thursday.

Thursday is the last day of games before the All Star break.

Should be good games to watch.

Steve Williams

Sixers have been fading and are 5-5 in last 10 games and are mired in 5th. Celtics and Bucks are 9-1 whilst Raptors are 10-0

celts in 3rd yet ranked above the Raptors.

the west isn’t ranked until 4th so how come everyone is predicting a West trophy

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Principality of Liechtenstein
Reactions: jadis and WLVCA

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Principality of Liechtenstein

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
But he can make him feel miserable :rolleyes:

You know LeBum so well, Christoph, I'm gonna have to ride on your coattails on this, I only know about his 'travelings'. :D

Steve Williams

Well to bring everyone back to reality, how about those NBA champs, Raptors, who are riding a 15 game win streak and looking very much like champions even without Kawhi

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing