New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Don't understand why Gentry has Zion on the bench for the last 5 minutes. Load management for a rookie?

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
I thought the same

Tough loss by the Pels who had an11 point lead only to lose by 2 as the final shot of the game by Brandon Ingram for 3 rims and goes out

Zion looked good but I heard them say that they were careful monitoring his minutes

Reactions: christoph and jadis

Steve Williams

Huge 1st period by AD as he scores at will and at the line and the lakers lead 35-23

Kawai has been a no show but PG is strong and steady

Lakers definitely outplayed the Clipps in the 1st

Reactions: christoph and WLVCA

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Yep, Lakers look good so far. Kawhi needs to step up. AD killing Clips.

Noah played better than I thought he would - pleeasant surprise

Reactions: christoph

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
This afternoon I read that this game didn't really matter and the starters would not play much.

Doesn't look that way so far

Steve Williams

Good 3rd period for both teams as the dame is all about PG and AD with LeBron cleaning up the rear. Kawhi is dangerous whenever he touches the ball

Good game but Lakers lack the killer instinct and LeBron just hasn't hit his stride

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing