New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
The game was up for grabs through the final shot.
PG is a silent giant

AD is the true star of the Lakers

had the Clipps been full strength they would have killed the Lakers

dumb Lou Williams and Harrell

Reactions: christoph

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
The game was up for grabs through the final shot.
PG is a silent giant

AD is the true star of the Lakers

had the Clipps been full strength they would have killed the Lakers

dumb Lou Williams and Harrell

I agree that Lou Williams made a dumb move. Could have used Harrell, too.

However, a lot of people are picking the Lakers to win it all so.....

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
The only Laker I'm not sold on is Vogel. I'll be watching how he can adjust mid game in the first two rounds.

Reactions: jadis and christoph

Steve Williams

The only Laker I'm not sold on is Vogel. I'll be watching how he can adjust mid game in the first two rounds.

I have to admit that I like Vogel and the players (including LeBron) do as well.

I still believe that the Clippers at full strength can beat the Lakers and it seems inevitable that the 2 teams will meet in the conference finals

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I'm still scarred by his not beig able too win two games straight against Miami. I always felt that he couldn't figure out how to punch back when countered by Spo. Well maybe his defense is all they need him for :(

Steve Williams

I'm still scarred by his not beig able too win two games straight against Miami. I always felt that he couldn't figure out how to punch back when countered by Spo. Well maybe his defense is all they need him for :(
well don't forget that it is Jason Kidd whispering words of wisdom in Vogel's left ear :)

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Tough job for the Celtics. They haven't looked impressive.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Wow, 2 man mountains for the Bucks, literally twin towers. Good thing one has bushy hair and the other a bit clean cut or else the C's would be totally confused. Boston has no big at all. shades of the Dave Cowens era.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Wasn't able to watch the game but saw that the Bucks won. Sorry about that, Phil.

Yeah, clearly the Bucks are the stronger team. Giannis with 36, scoring at will. Middleton, as great sidekick, and now we have to deal with the deadly Lopez twins when we had not good big man at all. This is where a deficient team needs the home court crowd. :D

Steve Williams

i haven’t seen any games today so reading these posts tell me we all
have our own team we support. All 3 are damn good amd
on any given day any of the 3 can beat the other BUT it is a beast of 7 so I see it the Bucks in the East and LA (not sure which one) from the west The LA series (conference finals) will be epic.

lets not forget that Sir Charles has picked the Blazers to go all the way and win the championship

Reactions: christoph and jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
lets not forget that Sir Charles has picked the Blazers to go all the way and win the championship

Wow, Blazers to the Finals. Hmmm, but IIRC, he did predict that Dallas will win the title at that time, against the Heat.

Steve Williams

well, well,well.......

Magic City dancer says she performed for Lou Williams, contradicting Clipper guard's 'in-and-out' claim

Not many people believed Los Angeles Clippers guard Lou Williams when he said he was only picking up some chicken wings during his now-infamous trip to the Magic City strip club while outside the NBA bubble.

A recounting of the trip by one of the club’s dancers has poked another hole in Williams’ defense, as she told the Los Angeles Times that she was one of multiple dancers to perform for the reigning Sixth Man of the Year:

Working the day shift from 3 to 9 p.m., Aries said she danced last week for Williams, a regular at the club who has a dish named after him: the “Louwill Lemon Pepper BBQ wings.”
After placing an order with the Magic City kitchen, the high-scoring Clippers guard ambled around the club, Aries said, and she was one of a few dancers who performed for him, keeping a six-foot distance.
“He tipped very well,” she said.
Well, at least he tipped well.

Lou Williams insisted he was just there for the food
The Lou Williams saga began earlier this week when a photo emerged of the guard sitting with rapper Jack Harlow at Magic City, leading to an investigation by the NBA. Williams had left the bubble with an excused absence to deal with a personal matter, later revealed to be the death of his grandfather.

Williams reportedly told investigators that he had visited the club directly after his grandfather’s viewing, and was only there to pick up some apparently incredible chicken wings. He later doubled down on Twitter, saying he was in-and-out of the club, which literally named an item on its menu after him, and that nobody was partying.

Reactions: WLVCA and christoph

Steve Williams

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing