New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I have said for 2 years that I would have kicked doc upstairs.
Sad to see Doc go out like this. Maybe his style is out of date. He lost a 3-2 lead to Miami and lost a Game 7 and yet another Game 7 to the Lakers in the Finals back then. What I really kept from saying (to prevent any jinx) was that Doc's Clippers were up 3-1 over the Rockets in 2015 and lost Game 7. Sad to see lose a 3-1 lead again. Time outs but no adjustments, and no firepower to combat the avalanche of Murray's 40 point night.

On another note, I have been saying to my son that having Kawhi and PG was like having 2 guys of the same position and style, and it ended up exposing their worst styles which is ball hugging and doing a one man play, jump shots and outside shots. While Murray single-handedly outscored them both tonight. Whatever they did in the first wins was good but when Denver upped the ante in their offensive sock, Clips had no answer to stop Murray and Jokic. Denver may not be the better team on paper but they were the better team up to this point. Doc had to wonder why the Jazz didn't put them away then. :D

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I now wonder if Murray and Jokic can carry or sustain this kind of performance against the Lakers.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
2nd Pick and then some c/o the Grizzlies Stevie
Jack, the Grizzlies' pick was sent to the C's at #14. :D And my surprise to learn the C's also picks at 26 and 30 in the first round. :D C's are gonna have a ton of young ones. :D

Reactions: christoph

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
The is Doc's old style. Run the starerts to the end.
Capture.JPG

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Principality of Liechtenstein
Reactions: Steve Williams

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Christoph......I'm doing this all for you as you have to feel the adrenaline rush of watching this Denver team facing yet again another huge deficit and they rebound and looks as if this could be the biggest upset of them all
Steve, thanks again for the perfect service.
I can assure you, you have me hooked :D
The Celtics-Heat game was already a proper nail biter and now this... :eek:

christoph

Dec 11, 2015

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Bad day here, Boston and Clips both lost. Denver just wanted it more, and played like it. Hats off to them.
Sorry for the Celtis loss but the Clippers out is a huge upset :oops::rolleyes:

Phil, it is only one game and early in the series. The Lakers had to face this situation several times and look what they made of it :p
The Celtics "just"have to win game 2 :eek:

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Last edited:

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
My wife and I shut off the TV, poured a couple of cocktails and went and sat in the spa.

All is better now! :)
Good idea :cool:

christoph

Dec 11, 2015

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Sorry for the Celtis loss but the Clippers out is a huge upset :oops::rolleyes:

Phil, it is only one game and early in the series. The Lakers had to face this situation several times and look what they made of it :p
The Celtics "just"have to win game 2 :eek:

Thanks for the encouraging words, Christoph. Deep inside me, I do not want to see a Celtics Lakers Finals, not with Lebum in there. Because I'm tired of seeing those 'it's all about me bringing a title to the land of Wilt, Magic, Kobe, Shaq and Kareem. It's going to be all about him than the team which ironically he made up himself. I'd rather hand him the trophy or hope the Heat beat them than to see him gloat all over the media. And it's a good thing there are no fans to be splashed with his powder clapping. :D This is all in the light of the Clippers' demise. And hoping Denver go down 1-3 then to come back and beat the Lakers in 7 is pipedream. :D Sorry Steve, my feelings is not about the Lakers, but that one 'bum' who wants to take all credit for anything, in a team sport.

Last edited:

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Thanks for the encouraging words, Christoph. Deep inside me, I do not want to see a Celtics Lakers Finals, not with Lebum in there. Because I'm tired of seeing those 'it's all about me bringing a title to the land of Wilt, Magic, Kobe, Shaq and Kareem. It's going to be all about him than the team which ironically he made up himself. I'd rather hand him the trophy or hope the Heat beat them that to see him gloat all over the media. And it's a good thing there are no fans to be splashed with his powder clapping. :D This is all in the light of the Clippers' demise. And hoping Denver go down 1-3 then to come back and beat the Lakers in 7 is pipedream. :D Sorry Steve, my feelings is not about the Lakers, but that one 'bum' who wants to take all credit for anything, in a team sport.

I couldn't agree more...
You pretty much describe my feelings :eek:

Sorry, Steve, I would LOVE to see the young Lakers and especially AD (who is my favorite player, especially now with KD out) win the trophy but NOT with LeBum.
This year, I don't give a rat's ass who wins the title as long as it's not LeBum :mad:

Reactions: jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Sorry, Steve, I would LOVE to see the young Lakers and especially AD (who is my favorite player, especially now with KD out) win the trophy but NOT with LeBum.
This year, I don't give a rat's ass who wins the title as long as it's not LeBum :mad:

My sentiments exactly and totally.

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Jack, the Grizzlies' pick was sent to the C's at #14. :D And my surprise to learn the C's also picks at 26 and 30 in the first round. :D C's are gonna have a ton of young ones. :D

From the wrong predator LOL

Reactions: christoph and jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

From the wrong predator LOL

Haha.

14th is where Bam Adebayo came from. And 15th is where Giannis came from. Hope there is another one who will walk out that door. :D

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing