- whisper-quiet to insane output levels with unrestrained dynamics
- downward firing ports
- bi-wiring terminals
- adjustable levels on Mid/High to match room or taste
- glass sides and back
- built to last a lifetime
- Approx. 120x44x44 cms
- 80kg each.

Price: 30k EUR for the pair, EXW. Some finishing options may add a bit.

D29160EF-BE62-467E-9D0F-38C778881FBC.jpeg
CBE2F957-E91C-4685-8965-9E9205591884.jpeg

infinitely baffled

VIP/Donor
Jul 2, 2015
Scotland
My dealer says they are spectacular.
Particularly with the sort of bass-driven electronica i enjoy

Audiophile Bill

Mar 23, 2015
Reactions: infinitely baffled

tobiasrankin

Mar 7, 2020
I think relatively unknown companies coming to the market with very expensive gear may not be the best strategy. Might be better to start out with something budget that is awesome and build from there as you gain peoples trust.

defride

VIP/Donor
Mar 28, 2013
I think relatively unknown companies coming to the market with very expensive gear may not be the best strategy. Might be better to start out with something budget that is awesome and build from there as you gain peoples trust.
The company has been around a while garnering accolades for close to a decade, expensive for sure but there is precious little (I've read none) complaint regarding value for money from anyone who has lived with their product.

ATC, PMC et all, there are many companies trading in high quality PA based speaker systems. There's a place for all sorts of taste. Will look forward to hearing them when this infernal pandemic business allows it. Don't know if they'll be my sort of thing but Angel clearly has a good ear so it'll be interesting to hear them.

A standmount popped up on their site a few days ago

Looks a bit four square but I expect it'll sound good.

Reactions: infinitely baffled

infinitely baffled

VIP/Donor
Jul 2, 2015
Scotland
I've had a play with the Isis M75 pre - power in my system.
They had a quality i had previously associated with Boulder, in that it made me want to hear more, to keep listening.

Before committing to a Boulder 2160 the AD Artemis was on my shortlist.
I have a lot of respect for what Angel does; apparently his new dac is also something special.

Reactions: defride

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing