New ARC Integrated Amp

Argonaut

Jul 30, 2013
N/A
Hmmmmm...I’m sorry to say that for my part the chassis design does little for me, that said it is quite refreshing to see ARC return to the venerable 6550 which opens up a handful of interesting tube rolling possibilities, likewise the 6922’s

Reactions: Pacha and Don C

rando

Sep 22, 2019
Looks to be about half ARC and half... McDesign. As you'd expect at this near point.

Golum

Jun 7, 2018
Lausanne, CH
Honestly to me it looks like it was done after departure of Livio and hence design wise its a disappointment. I'm very attached to ARC for years and I started with VSi55 btw

Reactions: Argonaut

Lee

Feb 3, 2011
Alpharetta, Georgia
Honestly to me it looks like it was done after departure of Livio and hence design wise its a disappointment. I'm very attached to ARC for years and I started with VSi55 btw

Livio in fact did the I/50 design. I think it looks fantastic!

Reactions: paolo

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Principality of Liechtenstein

Don C

Jul 20, 2013
USA
Hmmmmm...I’m sorry to say that for my part the chassis design does little for me, that said it is quite refreshing to see ARC return to the venerable 6550 which opens up a handful of interesting tube rolling possibilities, likewise the 6922’s
Tube rolling in ARC equipment before the 6H30, made the sound "custom favour" to the listener.

Not like today's "no tube rolling" current ARC products.

Reactions: Pacha

Daverich4

May 8, 2020
Some people in this thread seem to like the way it looks but it’s pretty ugly to me. I assume it sounds better than it looks. At least, I hope so.

Reactions: Pacha

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing