New Authentic Audio Image Cables ?..

Solecky

Nov 30, 2020
Eric here, the one in the video. I have had AAI cables in my system (their top model - speaker cables, XLRs and power cables) for 4 days now. They replaced shunyata sigma v2 cables. in my system things went to another level, was very surprised. The synergy with my system is uncanny. More clarity, precision, layering. Jay was right about them, very special. Let me know if I can answer any questions for you. As we speak I am listening to Peter Gabriel’s “In your eyes” and he is in the room with me, it is special.

Reactions: PierreB

facten

Feb 13, 2022
Tennessee
Website is light on information regarding the differences in the lines and on each line's specific models.

analyzer

VIP/Donor
May 20, 2016
Torino - Italy
Website is light on information regarding the differences in the lines and on each line's specific models.
You're quite right... This is a tendency in almost all the audio gear products...
Terms as: "assoluto" - "maestoso" - "vittorioso" are definitely confusing if you must make a choice...
Only the price-list can resolve the puzzle.
Many brands use this strategy ... the customer who buy the lowest model in the line does not feel to have bought a "basic" product.

Reactions: dzdzdzln

ricjor1

Oct 13, 2012
Eric here, the one in the video. I have had AAI cables in my system (their top model - speaker cables, XLRs and power cables) for 4 days now. They replaced shunyata sigma v2 cables. in my system things went to another level, was very surprised. The synergy with my system is uncanny. More clarity, precision, layering. Jay was right about them, very special. Let me know if I can answer any questions for you. As we speak I am listening to Peter Gabriel’s “In your eyes” and he is in the room with me, it is special.
Is there a price list?

Solecky

Nov 30, 2020

ricjor1

Oct 13, 2012
Is that the only place in the US to purchase them?

Solecky

Nov 30, 2020

ricjor1

Oct 13, 2012
Thanks

jasbirnandra

Apr 3, 2012
I just bought their Ethernet cable it completely changed the setup from good to extra ordinary It just pushed me to place the order for their USB

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing