New BMW i7 EV The New King Of Luxury ?!

Audio_Karma

Sep 24, 2012
$12K paint job..

BMW i7 Prototype test drive review ! Better than the Mercedes S-Class and EQS !

Development New Technology !..

Last edited:

Audio_Karma

Sep 24, 2012
Reversing and Parking Assistant Professional DEMO

MORE LUXURIOUS THAN ROLLS ROYCE !! :eek:

Last edited:

Audio_Karma

Sep 24, 2012
King of SUV's too ?!.. Wow Very Impressive Indeed !... BMW iX50 SUV :eek: B A R G A I N !!......

Last edited:

Audio_Karma

Sep 24, 2012

This Guy has test drove Rolls Royce Phantom and Ghost and he said the BMW ix is One of the Quietest and Best Riding cars he's ever tested ! :eek:

The BMW iX gets much better in 2025 with an all new "Bespoke Platform" !

Last edited:

Blackmorec

Feb 1, 2019
Im a very long term BMW owner but for some reason, to my eyes the latest BMW electric cars look like they were built using a pile of unrelated parts. They seem to be missing a certain design harmony….that allows my eyes to flow from appreciating one part of the design to the next. Instead I find the designs jarring, lacking beauty and finesse. Instead of ‘seeing’ the ‘whole’ my eyes alight on bits that for me dont work well together.
As as example take the above picture. To me it looks like the front bumper, and lower radiator have been placed over the top of an existing radiator grill…like you could take off the front bumper assembly and you’d find a far prettier BMW radiator grill underneath

Reactions: XV-1

Audio_Karma

Sep 24, 2012
This car reviewer has been in all the new Rolls Royce cars and says this new BMW i7 EV is the very best he's ever been in ! :cool:

Last edited:

Audio_Karma

Sep 24, 2012
Much better than the Mercedes EQS AMG ! :oops: I'm waiting for the BMW i7 M-Series 70i to come out that will have a lot more Power and better handling ! :eek:

The New Benchmark For Audiophiles ! And they have heard the Naim Stereo System in the Bentley too !

The New Benchmark For Luxury !

The BMW Rolls Royce !

Last edited:

Audio_Karma

Sep 24, 2012
Gets you Very Very Close to Rolls Royce GHOST Quietness and Ride Quality ! :cool:

The BMW i7 EV Rides better and handles better than the BMW 760i V8 does ! :)

Last edited:

Audio_Karma

Sep 24, 2012

BMW now Ranks Third in Consumer Reports Most Reliable New Cars just behind Toyota and Lexus :oops:

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing