New Firmware Update

Brahmsian

VIP/Donor
Aug 2, 2020
CH released firmware updates for C1, D1, T1, P1 and X1 during the week. These are largely to fix a few bugs but also to cater for a new display board as the old ones are no longer available to CH. These new firmware updates also fix a few labels that are not politically correct! Amazing! Can't say I can hear any difference in terms of SQ so no need to rush........ unless of course you have been offended by some of the words used in their menu....

Reactions: CKKeung

MadFloyd

Member Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Mass
Which words were offensive?

MadFloyd

Member Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Mass
Last edited:

plasmod3

Aug 28, 2020
hmmmm do we get a new display board upgrade???:p:p:p:p

plasmod3

Aug 28, 2020
amp has 3 decimals now for power...the swiss like their holes in the cheese ;);) i could just imagine the conversation in the background

in germanic swiss ( zurich)

....we must have 3 dec points..

...no 2 is enough!....

...no 3! ... lol and so on.

plasmod3

Aug 28, 2020
Hello:) I meet another of Boris's customer haha:) ....wont mind an upgrade of something......this lockdown is driving me bonkers

Brahmsian

VIP/Donor
Aug 2, 2020
I am sure the CH boys will be more than happy to scratch your itch to upgrade. I would have thought a preamp would make a big difference to your setup. I have already blown my hi fi budget by 5 fold so enough is enough! Lockdown is bloody expensive.

plasmod3

Aug 28, 2020
haha yup new display panel....do you know how much you need to do to just get to the panel? lol it's like the last step out of the many steps in between lol:) agree lockdown is bloody ex lol:)

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing