New Information channel bar on phone

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Hi, the new information channel/test navigation bar is creating the following problems on phone (no issue on laptop)

1. If we type something into the search box, then the "Search titles only" line gets hidden by the new bar, so we cannot select that Search titles box like before.

2. If we scroll down the page, the top bar goes black, and we have to scroll all the way back up to get the search or the menu icon. I don't remember this being the case before, I though the menu icon (the 4 horizontal lines in the corner) would remain frozen on top as we scrolled down.

Reactions: Golum

Golum

Jun 7, 2018
Lausanne, CH
Same here…really annoying

crosswind

Jun 6, 2021
Svartskog, Greater Oslo, Norway
Same here on iPad. As for nr. 2, the menu used to be frozen and follow as I scrolled down. At least that was the case here earlier.

Reactions: bonzo75

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Hi, the new information channel/test navigation bar is creating the following problems on phone (no issue on laptop)

1. If we type something into the search box, then the "Search titles only" line gets hidden by the new bar, so we cannot select that Search titles box like before.

2. If we scroll down the page, the top bar goes black, and we have to scroll all the way back up to get the search or the menu icon. I don't remember this being the case before, I though the menu icon (the 4 horizontal lines in the corner) would remain frozen on top as we scrolled down.
Same here…really annoying
I'm happy to report that this issue has been fixed. Could everyone verify with their mobile phones that the issue has also been resolved at your end

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
I'm happy to report that this issue has been fixed. Could everyone verify with their mobile phones that the issue has also been resolved at your end

Looks fine Steve, thanks.

Reactions: Steve Williams

crosswind

Jun 6, 2021
Svartskog, Greater Oslo, Norway
Same here, all good. Thanks Steve!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing