New Instagram Account for The Absolute Sound

Lee

Feb 3, 2011
Alpharetta, Georgia
Friends,

We have launched a new Instagram account for The Absolute Sound. We have a large team of writers, editors and publishers in attendance and will be posting photos in real time from the Florida show which is twice as big as last year's inaugural show.

It's Instagram so it will be really easy to follow. We will do our best to post new products, interesting product, people at the show, and really anything we think you will find interesting.

If you like IG, please consider following us at @the_absolute_sound

Thanks so much.

MollySanchez

Apr 22, 2023
Hey! Any updates on the Florida show? I'm a big fan of Instagram, so I'll definitely give @the_absolute_sound a follow.

Sapherywa

Mar 28, 2024
USA
This sounds awesome! I'm thrilled about the new Instagram account for The Absolute Sound. Can't wait to see all the pics from the Florida show! I'm definitely giving you a follow @the_absolute_sound. Thanks for keeping us in the loop!

Lee

Feb 3, 2011
Alpharetta, Georgia
TAS has not updated the Instagram account since I left. I still feel it adds value but they seem to be focusing on the YouTube channel I started while I was there.

I wish them well and still enjoy my friendship with many of the writers and editors.

Lee

Feb 3, 2011
Alpharetta, Georgia
Hey! Any updates on the Florida show? I'm a big fan of Instagram, so I'll definitely give @the_absolute_sound a follow.

Alan Taffel and Andy Quint wrote a report for the magazine which I believe may be on the TAS website.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing