New iPhone 11 announced

Folsom

VIP/Donor
Oct 25, 2015
Eastern WA
Unless the 11 weighs WAY less than my XS Max, I'm not interested. I fantasize about lighter phones sometimes... My next won't be so heavy.

XV-1

May 24, 2010
Sydney
Buy the 11 Pro Max. The camera is beyond description. Yes they seem to have given up some margin

Steve.

3 camera's is nothing new on phones. Samsung and Huawei have had them for a while now.

XV-1

May 24, 2010
Sydney
It’s all a cat and mouse game between Samsung and Apple yes I know they do

Gotta admit my S10 is not much better than the S8, except for the brilliant triple lens on the S10. The speed of the camera is so much better as well, especially into low light. Heaps of functions I have not used yet.

You will enjoy the additional flexibility of the triple camera's on the 11. Better late than never :)

Reactions: Steve Williams

Folsom

VIP/Donor
Oct 25, 2015
Eastern WA
I think I've actually prematurely killed a few shirts due to the weight of my phone. :rolleyes:

howiebrou

Jun 29, 2012
Gotta admit my S10 is not much better than the S8, except for the brilliant triple lens on the S10. The speed of the camera is so much better as well, especially into low light. Heaps of functions I have not used yet.

You will enjoy the additional flexibility of the triple camera's on the 11. Better late than never :)

My Huawei Mate 20 X. Same camera as the top Huawei phones, i.e. top of the pack. 7.2 inch screen. Stereo speakers so loud you actually need to turn it down and about 40% the price of the Iphone. The mind boggles. Of course the ban is a bit of a pain but that could happen to any foreign company if the Orange Gibbon has a pissy-fit.

Folsom

VIP/Donor
Oct 25, 2015
Eastern WA
Huawei sadly has zero support in the US. No warranties, nothing. And the biggest carrier can't even use them.

BlueFox

Member Sponsor
Nov 8, 2013
Is my iPhone 7 now obsolete? At least it still works. :)

XV-1

May 24, 2010
Sydney

XV-1

May 24, 2010
Sydney
That's because they are from the new cold war enemies of the USA.

China :eek:

If Wal-Mart rebranded them, it would all be ok.

Reactions: howiebrou

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing