NY Audio Show 2021

Nuprin

Jan 9, 2020
NC
Has anyone heard more about the 2021 NY Audio Show? Their website says tickets would be for sale starting in July but the link does not work and there's still no vendor list. Wonder if they are still having it this year?

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
I spoke to them the other day and they are planning on having the event. My company will show there if it is feasible and if it is happening. I think if the ability to have a good turn out is there we will participate.

Nuprin

Jan 9, 2020
NC
Thanks ElIiot. Considering attending but wanted to see which vendors will be there. Would like to book travel and room in advance before it gets too crazy.

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Capfest says they are happening and that is a month before the NYC event. I hope they both actually happen and Bending Wave wants to attend and show in both places. I its time for people to experience the Divin Marquis and have special show incentives to buy it

bryans

VIP/Donor
Dec 26, 2017

Nuprin

Jan 9, 2020
NC

Maril555

Jun 26, 2014
I've never had a chance to go to an audio show in the past. Is the NY one bigger with more of the established bigger names or is the Capital Audio Fest just as big?
I think its the other way around, CAF being a much bigger show

Nuprin

Jan 9, 2020
NC
I think its the other way around, CAF being a much bigger show
Ah, well that is more convenient since it's about 4 hours closer to me! I guess they just haven't listed all the vendors on the site yet.

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
CAF
I attended the first CAF. It was quite small. It has grown significantly.
A million dollar plus exhib it in a ballroom by Von Achwielert is the biggest I have seen. Vpi did a virtual museum of all their models.
I can't speak of its relative size but it is a lot to cover.

DSkip

Industry Expert
Aug 26, 2013
Arlington, TX
www.audiothesis.com
I hope these shows go off and do well. I was going to go to CAF but after many clients changing from definite attendance to absolutely not attending, I just couldn't find the will to play the lottery when those funds can be used elsewhere. There's having a show, and then there is having a show, and I'm not sure which one they're going to get.

Nuprin

Jan 9, 2020
NC
Is it me or is it strange to not have pre-registration available for CAF? I understand if there's a need to cancel the show for a good reason (Covid) but wouldn't they want to have an idea of some numbers on attendees? Anyways, I put down a reservation for a hotel room there. Hopefully there's a good turnout.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing