Organic Audio cables

marvda1

Sep 6, 2014
Is any one using Organic Audio cables? These are made by Argento Audio cables.

marmota

Feb 3, 2016
Watching this thread. Very interesting company, the connectors are made by them, from the same material as the conductors and attached without solder joints. Makes other companies seem lazy and unoriginal by comparison.
There are very, very few impressions on the internet about Organic Audio, I hope we can read more here.

Brabus

Jun 17, 2023
France
Hi !
I’m Philippe from France. I was a Huge Fan of Argento and Organic audio with my Pbn audio speakers and my Pbn audio gears.
So i can give you some impressions.

I have had Organic audio MK1 speaker cable whitch is good but Kimber monocle XL was better : better low end, better mids, good highs but not as good as Organic audio.Interconnect was Argento Serenity SE XLR.(best interconnect i ever have)

Today, i have an Organic audio reference speaker cable and the Argento Serenity SSE speaker cable and XLR. The Organic audio Reference is better than Kimber in All aspects , a very good sound whitch is 80% of the Argento for less money !
Argento Serenity SC is better but the build quality is poor and overly priced.
Argento SSE XLR is good but not as good as the « SE » version with XHADOWS connectors.

I will post a thread about Argento Serenity building quality , i’m very disappointed and my dealer too.

best regards
Philippe

Reactions: marmota

Brabus

Jun 17, 2023
France
Is any one using Organic Audio cables? These are made by Argento Audio cables.
Hi,

i finaly exchange my 2 pairs of Argento SSE XLR with Organic Référence XLR new direct from Organic audio.

I can say that build quality is good but the finishing is not .
I received my pairs with 3 different colors plugs (see picture)…It’s not serious from a highend manufacturer ! He should have match the color for each pair before sending to the consumer.

For the sound, it’s not a game changer like the speaker cable, I think Audioquest or Kimber can do better for less.

I exchange my pairs 2 weeks ago from the manufacturer …It’s better but not perfect for an high end cable at 1390 euros/each pair.

So keep your money for another brands or second hand product.

Best regards

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    580.8 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Reactions: keithc

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing