Pacific AudioFest 2023

kennyb123

Nov 30, 2012
Kirkland, WA
Another speaker that I was very impressed with was the Cabasse Rialto. I walked in this room and almost just walked right back out. I saw some small bookshelf speakers and thought this can't be worth hearing. Boy was I wrong! I could not believe the sound coming out of these small speakers. I sat down and listened for awhile. The bass was excellent and deep for something so small. The sound as a whole was detailed and clean.
My reaction too. Best value at the show, by far. I thought these put to shame some more more expensive systems.

Reactions: audioarcher

keithc

Dec 31, 2022
431CB53C-57B6-4966-89F0-11AB695FF09C.jpeg
3A301C37-CCEC-4D95-A3BE-D2BBC9C3E180.jpeg

It was great seeing so many brands and folks represented. One of my biggest whoa moments was walking into the Odyssey Audio room… maybe it was the candles, but damn it sounded really good. For me it was the room where I just was most surprised by how darn good it was.

Thanks to Qobuz and David Solomon for sponsoring the event. As someone new to the streaming market and a newbie it was cool hearing him represent and personable… really brings this audiophile community a bit closer.

Wished DSG was there! I wanted to meet Fred in person but hey, next time.

Reactions: Audiohertz2

D&D NA

Jun 27, 2023
What was the Deadmau5 song you played on Saturday around noon that had the heavy bass come in after about 30 seconds? Was Awesome!
Apologies, just seeing this. It's called "Imaginary Friends off the W:/2016Album album.

Reactions: Cybermaggies

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing