For my taste and Experience
The Best Combination!!

Heard Pilium with magicos
Including S7, Q5, s3mk2, a5

Fantastic!

Had The Elektra DAC for Demo
Excellent DAC !
Had it about 2 years ago with a different Setup
Hope soon I will Demo Again The Elektra on my current setup.

I'm using Lampizator Golden gate R2R balance ENGINE dac
Sound Fantastic!

View attachment 107764

Nice rack!! ;-)

Reactions: pcosta and itay123

itay123

Mar 5, 2023

TDX
Looks great and sure sounds fantastic.

By the way
What is the device above the Achilles?

TDX

Jan 14, 2020
TDX
Looks great and sure sounds fantastic.

By the way
What is the device above the Achilles?
It’s an AudioSolutions Fiagro centre. It’s actually sit on a rack behind the amp. The thing is massive weights over 60kg.

itay123

Mar 5, 2023
It’s an AudioSolutions Fiagro centre. It’s actually sit on a rack behind the amp. The thing is massive weights over 60kg.

I meant this device :)

?????.jpg

Olivier59

Feb 22, 2023
Hello, I on a Pilium Ares and Iasonas with TAD CR1 TX, and like you a Super Athena, but not customized, I would like to know how you did it and what they did to fit the power of the Pilium amp, your system look really good, happy that you enjoy it so much

Reactions: itay123

itay123

Mar 5, 2023
Hello, I on a Pilium Ares and Iasonas with TAD CR1 TX, and like you a Super Athena, but not customized, I would like to know how you did it and what they did to fit the power of the Pilium amp, your system look really good, happy that you enjoy it so much

Hi
When there was a discussion about the possibility of producing a more optimal match with the amplifier I have (PILIUM Achilles) I asked my dealer to ask the company, what can be done,
It is worth noting that such a request from a customer to the company (Tsakiridis) was new for them and even challenging.
As far as I understand, the internal wiring was replaced, for more serious, thick and high-quality wiring and a change in the layout of the sockets at the back and a bit more.

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I Love it!

All of it!!!! :)

Reactions: TDX

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing