Pioneer / Akai

siddiqir

Nov 14, 2020
My teacher had a very nice system. This was back in late 70s. His system had very heavy bass, literally lot of vibration and I can feel the vibration in my heart.

Now I am looking to put together something like that which when play produce vibration and nice quality loud sound. I know my teacher had big Pioneer speakers and Akai amplifier. Do not know model numbers. From my experience I know pioneer speakers are awesome. I had pioneer speakers in my car. They sound great

Can some one recommend me something like old days. I look at eBay and there are lot of old system available however I am looking for recommendation on good model. My goal is to produce lot of vibration and very loud quality sound. Can any one recommend me high end pioneer speakers and either Akai or pioneer amplifier?

Thanks a lot

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing