Post Construction Using Emoji

rando

Sep 22, 2019
Accidentally brought up this box with a keyboard shortcut I'm having a hard time recreating. ;) As you can plainly see this allows access to a much larger selection of graphical elements beyond 12 emoji available in the dropdown panel we normally access.

Would you rather I forget how this happened and move along or may we conduct ourselves with decorum in constructing posts using these?

1631759589648.png

rando

Sep 22, 2019
Figured this was a safe place to examine the legality of items accessible inside this larger panel. Of the four justifiable items I chose to hit send on only the emoji failed to appear. Expressing certain composer or title names natively and technical notations is much simpler on a desktop utilizing the recently discovered shortcut.

Barring a reply negating reliance on this within a small window of applications. Thanks for keeping the site running smoothly.

?
ž
?

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing