Power Supply Questions

Jul 9, 2018
We have recently been fielding a lot of questions about power supplies. Some Q & A for your Tuesday evening...

Q: Does the 7V Linear Power Supply (7V, 15W) used to power the ultraRendu, microRendu, and ultraDigital available in other voltages?
A: Yes - Our Linear Power Supply is available from 5V to 15V. Learn more (Why not upgrade your power supply?)

Q: Is the 7V Linear Power Supply (5V-15V, 15W) available internationally?
A: Absolutely - <<Click Here>>

Q: Do we offer a linear power supply for the sonicTransporter i5?
A: Yep! - We have a 12V Linear Power Supply (12V, 50W) that is a fantastic addition to the sonicTransporter i5. <Check it Out> (US and Intl available). FYI - This Linear Power Supply works great with the Roon Nucleus...

Q: I own some competitors equipment, can I still get a power supply from Small Green Computer?
A: Happy to Help - We get it, what we hear is subjective. If you have a competitors player or server and we can help you improve the sound quality with a Linear Power Supply upgrade, that's a win for everyone. Visit our Audiophile Accessories

BTW - Our stuff is backed by a 30-day, no crazy questions asked, money back guarantee...

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. A place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss existing and new audio products, music servers, music streamers and computer audio, digital to audio convertors (DACS), turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel to reel, speakers, headphones, tube amplifiers and solid state amplification. Founded in 2010 What's Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing