Powercord Extension

AdamZ

Mar 23, 2017
Germanny
Hi Guys.
After some changes in my setup
I need a longer power cord for my power amplifier. BUT..........
I currently have a DiY cable made of monocrystal silver wires. Very complex and very good, but not made by me. AND ... the man who made the cable stopped this work for health reasons.
Since I think that the last meter is more important than the meter before i would like to implement an approximately 1.5m extension.
So I'm looking for cable and Schuko plug / coupling
for this extension.
The cable should be at least OCC and the connector contacts should also be made of copper.
Hart to find!
Ready-made cables are of course also an option. I did not find extension cables of this quality.
Did someone of you Guys fix this "Probleme"?
Thanks
Adam :)

Diasoft5

Feb 19, 2020
40764 Langenfeld / Germany
I am using Wildbrand Acoustics Super Silver extension cord with the power supply of my record player.
Don't ask me what effect the cable has on the sound.
Dirk

AdamZ

Mar 23, 2017
Germanny
Hello Dirk.
Thanks for this recommendation.
I'll look at that.
Dont worry.
I will not ask you.
I have my own Answer for it. ;)
Adam

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing