Ray Donovan Season 6 (2018) Official Trailer | SHOWTIME

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
My wife and I have been big fans of this series since it started 6 years ago. Season 6 is no exception with Ray once again being the fixer in cleaning up unpleasant situations. Susan Sarandon has a key role in this season but with just a few episodes to go things seem to be spiraling towards a showdown between Ray and Mickey (who escaped from jail with the help of Bunchy who killed Mickey's guard in the hospital). We have to wonder what is going to happen to Bunchy. Will he survive everything that is going on.

Ray however just can't ever get a break and is hounded throughout the season with everything that is wrong in his life. His wife is dead and his kids dislike him and his entire family is in disarray.

Lots going on and definitely recommended if you're a Ray Donovan fan

dminches

Oct 22, 2011
We have watched the show from day 1 and always enjoyed it. They are running out of story lines but it is still entertaining.

I did notice in the last episode that some of the editing was poor. Terry started the show with no marks on his face even though he has just fought 2 days ago. Later in the episode at the cemetery the marks reappeared!

Does Ray ever eat?

Steve Williams

I agree about the editing. We have to wonder why Terry is on a self destructive course as it is suggesting he might turn off the device in his brain which keeps his Parkinson's under control and fight in the cage with all the big brutes

The way the story line is going one has to wonder if this will be the last season

dminches

Oct 22, 2011
I have wondered about that too about Terry. I guess he depressed that he is alone and that Abby is gone. He really loved her and she loved him back.

Steve Williams

I have wondered about that too about Terry. I guess he depressed that he is alone and that Abby is gone. He really loved her and she loved him back.

Plus he was instrumental in her suicide

dminches

Oct 22, 2011
That could be fitting since I have a hard time believing this isn't the last season.

Poor Bridget.

jeff1225

Jan 29, 2012
After last season I was over the show. But I have to say that I've been very impressed with the move to NYC and have really enjoyed the addition of Susan Sarandon.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing