Ray Donovan: The Movie (2022) Official Trailer

Drikus

Member Sponsor
Sep 28, 2012
Brussels

A showdown decades in the making brings the Donovan family legacy full circle. As the events that made Ray who he is today finally come to light, the Donovans find themselves drawn back to Boston to face the past. Each of them struggles to overcome their violent upbringing, but destiny dies hard, and only their fierce love for each other keeps them in the fight. Whether they stand together or they go down swinging, one thing is certain - Ray doesn't do loose ends.

Can't believe I missed this movie about my all time favorite "fixer"!

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator

Reactions: MRJAZZ

dminches

Oct 22, 2011
I enjoyed the movie since 1/3 of it was a prequel to the series and provided some good perspective.

Reactions: MTB Vince

MTB Vince

May 11, 2019
Dundas, ON Canada
I just finished watching the movie and thought it an excellent and satisfyingly cathartic wrap-up to the series.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
as I posted Ray Donovan is huge in our family and my wife loves the show. Having said that and admittedly biased I thought the ending was terrific it was easy to guess the ending half way through but they couldn’t have done it any other way. A long the lines of the recent Dexter finale

Terrys dinner at the end was exceptional. It’s important to point out that people with Parkinson’s often have halucinations

There was sone hope for Bunchy by going to LA and Daryl has a new life albeit permanently in Caracas and Bridge gets a get out of jail pass

As David said the back story of his youth was relevant to everything else. I have no unanswered questions

Reactions: MTB Vince

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing