Reviews of Gobel Speakers in the press

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
We are happy to share some great news:

Dirk Sommer, the worldwide renown chief editor of the audiophile magazine hifistatement.net wrote a raving review about our Epoque Aeon Fine loudspeakers. He was so impressed, that after the review he bought the Epoque Aeon Fine loudspeakers for his auditing system!

As the review is in German language, we translated a few of his statements in English language:
- "The transient playback makes the Göbels unparalleled to me."
- "... the homogeneity of the reproduction and the expansion and plasticity of the spatial representation are outstanding."
- "... especially the ability to reproduce transients, almost like real instruments, fascinates me about the bending wave loudspeaker in combination with the fast, small bass drivers."
- "I have now lived with the Göbel High End Epoque Aeon Fine for over a year and a half and have learned to appreciate it so much as a work tool and as a luxury item that I don't want to part with it anymore and bought it a few months ago!"
- "A real dream loudspeaker!"

Under the following link, you will find the complete review:
https://www.hifistatement.net/tests/item/2857-goebel-high-end-epoque-aeon-fine

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Also John Atkinson has a review of the Divin Marquis is in the Oct. Stereophile and on the FRONT COVER

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
I read all the hifistatement test in Italian with google translate and i am agree with the reporter.

I like the Aeon sound in Munich,but listening in Gobel company and room,i like a lot this speaker
This flat driver start from 170 to 31.000 hz,with 180 degree dispersion,so sound is very homogenous,natural,bass if fast and deep
I really love this speaker.
This is the Gobel room that i visited him last year

Attachments

• IMG_9413.jpg
    IMG_9413.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_9416.jpg
    IMG_9416.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_9430.jpg
    IMG_9430.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 14

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing