Rhapsody.Audio Listening Rooms

Rhapsody.Audio- Listening Rooms (RLRs)

Rhapsody.Audio would like to announce that within the next 3-4 months there will be multiple new locations where several of the product lines that Rhapsody.Audio represents will be available to audition via Rhapsody.Audio Listening Rooms (RLRs).

Initially, the RLR’s will have the products available for demonstration mentioned below. Upon opening, the DFW RLR will have a very similar product offering as that available at Rhapsody.Audio in Manhattan.

Over time, all locations will be expanding their portfolio to a comparable scale as that of NYC/DFW.

The RLRs will be available to host auditions by appointment. All product ordering and delivery logistics will be processed and supported from the Rhapsody.Audio NYC location.

Product assistance and installation will be supported by Rhapsody.Audio NYC along with the RLRs depending on customer location.

The RLR locations are:

Portland - Rhapsody.Audio RLR

Products available to audition (coming soon)

-Pilium

-Alsyvox

-Diesis

-Bayz Audio

Dallas/Fort Worth Rhapsody.Audio DFW

Products available to audition:

-Alsyvox

-Diesis

-Bayz Audio

-Pilium

-VYGER

-Kondo

-Taiko Audio

-VYDA

West Palm Beach & Miami (2 Florida locations) Rhapsody.Audio WPB/Miami

West Palm Beach will open initially. Miami will follow when the RLR is ready to host customers.

Products available to audition (initially):

-Alsyvox

-Pilium

-Aurender

-TelluriumQ

Chicago, IL Rhapsody.Audio Chicago

Products available to audition (initially):

-Alsyvox

-Pilium

-Aurender

-TelluriumQ

Long Island, NY Rhapsody.Audio Long Island

-Kondo

-Alsyvox

Dallas-RLR.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That’s great, nice neighborhood! If the red one is your building it comes with a garage too!

david
It's a dream place. Yes, it's the single red single structure on the corner. It belongs to a good friend and customer. They have several other homes in the US and Europe. They will not be there much, as he recently retired. I will be the house watchdog. It has a garage and two parking spaces, which as you know in Brooklyn is priceless. I am blessed with this and feel very fortunate.

It's a dream place. Yes, it's the single red single structure on the corner. It belongs to a good friend and customer. They have several other homes in the US and Europe. They will not be there much, as he recently retired. I will be the house watchdog. It has a garage and two parking spaces, which as you know in Brooklyn is priceless. I am blessed with this and feel very fortunate.
Only the best Bob!

david

Reactions: Rhapsody
https://www.monoandstereo.com/2021/04/rhapsody-listening-room-update.html

Rhapsody.Audio would like to announce the latest addition to the Rhapsody Listening Room program. Jerry Yacobellis, Palm Desert, CA has been appointed the status of RLR- Palm Desert, CA.

It is with great pleasure that we welcome Jerry to our team. Jerry currently has the following equipment installed at his Palm Desert, CA RLR.

Taiko Audio Extreme/TAS/new usb card>>Pilium Elektra DAC>>Pilium Alexander Pre>>Pilium Achilles stereo amp>>Alsyvox Tintoretto X.

Jerry will be bringing in a pair of Diesis and Bayz speakers to the RLR in the near future.

The RLR program now has RLRs in the following locations:

-Portland Orgegon (Bob Vineyard/BobVin)

-Palm Desert, CA (Jerry Yacobellis)

-Chicago (Jerry Barker)

-Dallas/Fort Worth (Chris Hesse)

-NYC/Brooklyn (Bob Visintainer)

-Long Island, NY (Patrick Davanzo)

-West Palm Beach (Jakub Paszynin)

-Miami (Socrates Roma)

We also have a full Pilium set up driving the M9s at the Magico factory showroom which is available to schedule at this time to schedule M9/Pilium demos.

Attachments

• IMG_4685-1.jpg
    IMG_4685-1.jpg
    827.5 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_4687-1.jpg
    IMG_4687-1.jpg
    636.5 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Nice, I grew up on Long Island and have family in East Meadow and Dix Hills. Maybe I can visit when in town? Or maybe when the Dallas location is running, I'm about 3 hours away...

Nice, I grew up on Long Island and have family in East Meadow and Dix Hills. Maybe I can visit when in town? Or maybe when the Dallas location is running, I'm about 3 hours away...
That would be great! It would be cool if you manage to visit BOTH locations in the future. Both DFW and the Brooklyn locations will have very similar set ups available, BUT totally different rooms etc, so it should be interesting to see/experience both.

Rhapsody is making the move over to Brooklyn on July 15th, so a few weeks after that we will be set up and ready to host visits. Look forward to meeting you!

Last edited:
Reactions: sbo6 and bonzo75
Any plans for one of these in Northern California (outside of the Magico)?
We have a RLR in Palm Desert CA and then Bob up in Portland. At these locations you will be able to hear Pilium, Alsyvox, Diesis and Bayz. Bob in Portland has all of these mentioned brands incoming and his room is all set and ready. Jerry in Palm Desert CA, has Alsyvox and Pilium available now, with Diesis and Bayz coming in the future.

You can also hear the full set up of Pilium at the Magico showroom driving the M9s, just get in touch with Alon to schedule a demo.

You can also visit Cake Audio, who is an authorized Alsyvox dealer, in San Clemente CA, to hear the Botticelli X with Vitus. Ken did a great job at the show last weekend showing off the B X's with the very nice Vitus electronics.

Lot's of places to hear Alsyvox:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Golum
Thank you. I don't like to waste distributor's time as a tire kicker who is unlikely to purchase. However, getting a group together as a field trip can work out.

Reactions: christoph
Thank you. I don't like to waste distributor's time as a tire kicker who is unlikely to purchase. However, getting a group together as a field trip can work out.

Appreciate it, but you are always welcome to come for a listen. Buying not required:) Just call ahead of time and set up a visit. Would enjoy your visit!

Love the transparency and reaction to it here :cool:
It is ALWAYS SO APPRECIATED when someone says they are not going to purchase anything but they would like to listen to something. That goes for EVEN if they want to hear it and they are going to buy it used or somewhere else. When someone is transparent like this I will ALWAYS let them listen to whatever they would like to hear.

This is not usually the norm. I would guess that over 50% of demos are not for purchase reasons, but some other reason, and there is usually NO transparency. That's ok as well as it comes with the territory, but it's very refreshing when transparency exists from the beginning of a conversation. Again , very appreciated.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing